The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Celebrity Trash of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Britney Spears - performing in Las Vegas - 1/11/17 (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=80996)

MadamMeow 01-15-2017 05:52 PM

Britney Spears - performing in Las Vegas - 1/11/17

Work it, hook-ah! :spin:

MadamMeow 01-15-2017 05:52 PM

josehl 01-16-2017 04:26 PM

I was offered VIP passes for her show in a few weeks. I politely declined. My wife doesn't like the east side of the Strip and refuses to cross the street. True story.

jstuart 01-16-2017 08:26 PM

She's in Vegas doing the performing dancing bear thing, but it is Vegas, right. Where's the "my pussy's hanging out" outfits. Totally disappointed that is Vegas, Nevada isn't it, boy L.V. has really changed. That outfit looks like she's ready to play Reno where all the dancers and waitresses go when they are old i.e. their 30's.
I'm always disappointed in the show pics of her, her ass just doesn't look the same as in bikini by the pool shots,she actually looks good with 5lbs hanging of the back porch. :D

mvand5 01-17-2017 08:51 PM

well

I woul still lick that ass, multiple times