The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Your Home Team Sucks (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Streaming sports sites (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=62440)

FAHQ 09-09-2013 08:10 PM

Streaming sports sites

I'm a cheap bastard, anyone know a decent site that streams sports live without fucking pop-ups?

ITG 09-09-2013 11:26 PM

They don't exist.

Sites like atdhe.eu used to have some legit p2p based streams, but in the last year, every last one of them points to Ashkenazi mob sites that bury your screen in pop-ups to hide the fact they're dumping trojans on your computer. That said, there are a few flash based streams that actually show a game, but again, they're dumping javascript based Phishing Trojans on your computer left and right.

Your best bet is to run a browser in a virtual machine, preferably Linux or a flavor of BSD- don't use Adobe's security disaster known as flash, use chrome to handle it instead. Once the game is over, roll back the VM to its previous saved state. Store no passwords or identifying information on the VM or via google and chrome.

If that's too much to handle technically, try downloading a pre-rolled appliance for Oracle's VirtualBox or VMWare's VMPlayer- both products are free and have browsing appliances for just this sort of use case.

P.S. Don't bother with any sites that advertise "American Football Matches" :)

beastley 09-12-2013 09:30 PM

I use firstrow1.eu

It always works fine.

Fever 09-12-2013 10:55 PM

sportstream.tv works

The Godfather 09-13-2013 12:52 AM

Another firstrow user checks in.

TheJuice 09-13-2013 01:07 AM

I used firstrow last year when I didn't have cable....

Also get pretty good streams from
Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

FAHQ 09-27-2015 04:45 PM

Anyone using anything new?

beastley 09-27-2015 05:39 PM

still using firstrow. it went away for a while, but is now back.

firstrowge.eu