The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Confession time!! (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=50773)

BlackCrypt 06-15-2012 10:58 PM

Confession time!!

Hi, my nym is BlackCrypt, and I am a DSFaholic.

It has been over 2 years since my last login.

I used again yesterday, and I don't think I will stop for a while.

I would like to thank my sponsor CMetz for prompting my confession, and helping me in this tough adjustment time.

I would like to hear confessions from other people here that might be able to help me get used to the transition.

cmetz 06-15-2012 11:11 PM

as your sponser i recommend you post tits and then we can all have conversation after

cmetz 06-15-2012 11:12 PM

where is your avatar you creepy mother focker?

BlackCrypt 06-15-2012 11:34 PM

I guess my avatar was washed away with all my past digressions upon this illustrious forum.

MosesCohen 06-15-2012 11:37 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

It was there upon restoration. Maybe it got messed up when the numerous fake accounts were purged. I'll have TheSnake be your Handler can make you a tard again when he see's fit. #lol

Foetus's quote is obviously wrong. I said got not go.. :)

Foetus 06-15-2012 11:42 PM

Code:

lulz:rolleyes:

Fever 06-16-2012 12:21 AM

BC Back?!!?

well, what the fuck?!... this place has lost enough to maybe resemble hell freezing.

All I know is there were reasons for the bannings... and us 'power uploaders' who lost alot of shit due to some jealous, petty, cornholing traitors (like my thousands of Park Bench posts)... what happened to that other, supposedly competing, fuckwad 'Metal' board btw, BC?

fuck it... nothing here is mine anyway... but beware the trolls... honor history.

have at it fuckers.

The Godfather 06-16-2012 02:48 AM

There was a time when nothing existed outside of the Park Bench at DSF for me. I did not earn the music, movie & audio book badges by posting pics. I rarely go in to even lurk now. There is a reason why. Bitter? Hell yeah, DeKuyper Sour Apple Pucker Schnaps bitter!

Code:

Ditto & Amen. Those guys tried to kill the DSF.

Pobs 06-16-2012 03:35 PM

Quite the welcome there.

Magnusrex 06-16-2012 06:39 PM

Okay I confess, I'm really Lucas I moved to Texas and abandoned this dung heap cause I was bored of you trunkmonkeys.