The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Sex Talk of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Sexual Highlights (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=59632)

el_victorino 05-16-2013 10:35 PM

My first time with Judy was buttsex. Her mom sent us downstairs to clean up the basement and we got distracted. That was pretty awesome.

el_victorino 05-16-2013 10:37 PM

Tera (not Tara) I only got to fuck once, and it was as part of a three way, the less good kind. She had fake boobies and I asked her boyfriend if I could feel them. Glad to announce he stayed on his own end.

el_victorino 05-16-2013 10:40 PM

I had one other of the not as good kind of threeways, with Patty and Aaron. She wanted a DP for her birthday. I had had a dozen of the good kind with her so I figured I'd give it a shot. Balls did not touch.

el_victorino 05-16-2013 10:40 PM

Patty did ATM.

Sadly, though, never ATOGM.

el_victorino 05-16-2013 10:43 PM

Patty, Tara, Lisa and I were nekkid in the kitchen of Tara's apartment and were playing around and getting ready to head to the bedroom when Lisa's fucking boyfriend showed up and Patty and I hid while Tara and Lisa threw on clothes and handled the cockblocker. Still, an evening that ends with a threeway instead of a fourway ain't that bad.

el_victorino 05-16-2013 10:45 PM

Patty used to like to toss my salad while giving me a slow slippery handy. She was a good sport.

el_victorino 05-16-2013 10:53 PM

Pepper I tried to fuck for years but was thoroughly friendzoned. So bad she'd sleep drunk in the same bed with me and pee in front of me when we hid in the bathroom at parties to do coke.

Finally 20 years after meeting her she called me, back in town housesitting for her aunt and uncle. We got shitfaced and she told me her husband had cheated on her (yes, another revenge fuck to which I did not object). I was terrible. Came too soon and tried to hide it by continuing to thrust. She didn't really care, since she was also shitfaced drunk.

Later I sent her a friend request and she has ignored it to this day.

el_victorino 05-16-2013 10:55 PM

Katie I picked up at a funeral. We made out and she gave me head at the park, then we went to my motel and made the sex. I'd like to think that Buz wasn't looking down on us, but if he was, that he would have approved.

She later called me needing bail money.

el_victorino 05-16-2013 11:00 PM

Marla had great big titties. It always bothered her that I was more of an ass man. She used to give me handies when we were stuck in traffic in Seattle. That was awesome right up to the end. Then I was still stuck in traffic, but with a lap full of spooge.

Mrs. September 05-17-2013 07:30 PM

first time I had the butt sex, his cock ended up leaning against my asshole & i just kept moving back so so slowly, until we were doing it

No one said anything