The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Peer Validation (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   DAE hate it when you are at the grocery store... (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=40321)

satan666 01-13-2011 06:01 PM

DAE hate it when you are at the grocery store...

DAE hate it when you are shopping at the grocery store and people stare into your shopping cart to see what you are buying?

I'm not buying anything weird or strange (i get that shit somewhere else) but for some reason whenever I'm grocery shopping and I see someone looking into my cart I just feel like saying "WTF are you looking for? Do you see anything interesting in my cart, jackhole?". But I don't because I'm nice. :rolleyes:

I know I am fucked up and probably alone in this. :D

SenorRodriguez 01-13-2011 06:18 PM

You aren't alone. I can feel judging eyes all the time especially when checking out.

I just want to look at those dickbags and say "Yeah...its four fuckin' ovenbaked pizzas and they are buy one, get one free. Now, get the fuck on before I smash that cantaloupe in your goddamn face!" but, like you, I am too nice.

TheSNakE 01-13-2011 06:54 PM

why would you care if anyone looked in your cart? Sometimes something in someones cart just catches your eye, and you are like oh I want those too.

satan666 01-13-2011 07:39 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

I have no idea why it bothers me. It just does. :o

jo_dile 01-13-2011 07:52 PM

I just kick their cart and say "Yeah fucker I have tampons AND PADS cuz im a heavy bleeder...and?????"

Just kidding I dont, but I will literally stop my cart and stare at them until they see me and Ill ask, "Are you done now so I can finish shopping? I stopped so you could get a good thorough look into all my bizness. Im gonna go buy condoms (insert roid creme, enema, vagasil, etc) now-wanna go with me? Ill let you pick the brand."

They usually dont let me finish the sentence before they walk off embarrassed. :D

Tablefor5 01-15-2011 12:29 PM

I can honestly say I have never had that happen to me. Maybe it has but I just don't pay attention to it. If I did see someone scoping out what was in my cart I would follow them around and comment on everything they put into their cart.

"WHOAAA, that's going to give you the shits!"
"Cheap ass bastard, don't buy generic!"
"Your wife likes the glow in the dark condoms!"

MrGoutHimself 01-17-2011 03:51 PM

Sometimes I like going through Walmart and putting odd shit in the cart to check out. I'll buy a broom handle, rubber dishwashing gloves, jar of vaseline, my little pony doll, and some dog kibble... then just see how the cashier reacts.

Tablefor5 01-17-2011 09:28 PM

Code:

I think there is a thread for that

strommsarnac 01-26-2011 05:47 AM

Code:

Maybe they think you're hot and are trying to use the things in your cart to come up with an "ice breaker".

el_victorino 01-26-2011 09:16 AM

I was at the store the other day in line behind this chick. She had a bunch of stuff, but it was all small quantities. Two single serving yogurts, one TV dinner, single bottle of Coke, two carrots, etc. She caught me looking, so I said "I'm guessing that you're single?" She said "Why, because of all my single serving items?" I said "No, because you're ugly and 80 pounds overweight."