The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Speeder Owned by cop on online forum (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=14704)

Stl 01-25-2009 12:49 PM

Speeder Owned by cop on online forum

If you cant read what it says scroll to the bottom. I copied it for you

http://www.orlandoforums.com/forum/s...d.php?t=126522

Be sure to join that site they actually encourage it to make fun of the guy

Original poster:
Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Response from cop:
Code:

MillyMc 01-25-2009 02:32 PM

Honestly dont know who to side with on this one bc Im not a fan of cops. Kid got a wrong ticket but he was also a tool for racing.

Racer27023 01-25-2009 03:54 PM

I also hate them... but the "minimum" speed is posted on the street signs.. at least here they are..

Trips 01-25-2009 03:57 PM

I'm not a fan of cops, but when a guy is an ass, hes an ass. I think if you kill someone (not to mention 3) innocent I think you should get the death penalty. You want to be a jack ass and kill yourself, thats fine. Your jack assery kills someone else, sorry game over.

MillyMc 01-25-2009 04:27 PM

haha i like how everyone has to preface their comment by saying they dont like cops, BUT....

dikfore63 01-25-2009 08:19 PM

In many places street racing actually can get your car taken from you. So if this is one of those places the cop gave him a big break. $250 for going to slow rather than $250 for exhibition of speed and the impounding of the car and a strike or two on the drivers record.

Chesty LaRue 01-25-2009 09:25 PM

He was doing 90 in a 50 and only got charged for doing 55 in a 40. Where i'm from he was actually doing 40 miles over which is.....$256.00. And mind you what he was charged for where i am is only $131.00. I;m not a cop person but i would LOVE to see that court hearing!

gallow737 01-26-2009 01:14 AM

Code:

Actually he got charged for doing 40 in a 55.

The guy gave him a break because like someone said, a ticket of that speed would've gotten his car impounded.

Actually he would've been arrested. I got pulled over doing about 92 in a 70, the guy gave me a break and wrote me down as doing 79 ion a 70. He mentioned that if you're caught doing 25mph over the speed limit, it's considered wreckless driving and you get arrested regardless of the argument. He got a big fucking break and talked shit about a ticket for driving too slow

Frothy Afterbirth 01-26-2009 04:26 PM

I hate punk ass ricers. They make me want to take a sledgehammer to their spoilers, ground effects and whatever shitty body kits.

Trips 01-26-2009 08:42 PM

Code:

The only part that incites rage in me are those fucking fiberglass mufflers, I'm sorry your engine doesn't make the sound you want, but please STFU and GTFO