The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Celebrity Nudes and Topless Pics (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   The RULES for the Celebrity Nudes sub-forum (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=34661)

satan666 05-24-2010 12:11 PM

The RULES for the Celebrity Nudes sub-forum

The RULES for the Celebrity Nudes sub-forum

Upskirts belong in the regular celeb pics section.

This is for nudes and topless pics only.

You can create a thread for each instance of a nude celeb. You can, if you wish, also create your own MEGA threads devoted to a certain actress.

Please only one instance of each set of pics unless:
  • you have more to add to the set
  • you have higher quality pics to post
  • exception is you can dbl post if it is in your own megathread

Feel free to ask any questions here.

satan666 05-24-2010 12:14 PM

I will also try to go back and move any threads that have nudes in them from the old section into this new sub-forum.

If you have posted nude celeb pics in the past try and find those threads. If you PM me the links to the threads i will give you 500 credits each because this will save me tons of work.

thanks

brodiemaxx 06-05-2010 09:00 PM

Hey, anyone have any nudes of cristina scabbia? I looked for a request thread and couldn't find one. Please help. Thank you. Assholes.

cdb8457 10-18-2010 09:19 PM

What if I find pictures from another site that they have their name on the pictures, but they are not on this site. Can i still post them or is that looked down upon?

rajroy009 01-27-2014 04:57 AM

i see

I see and read your rules and i agree.

JoeCool2008 03-24-2017 01:15 AM

ok i posted in the pagie & bella thorne threads yesterday & i comeback today & there gone why?

MadamMeow 03-24-2017 04:54 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Actually your posts were waiting in a moderation que and I just got on now to approve them. :o

You were in a spam bot category. Not sure what happened, but I fixed that for you. :)

Sorry about that :o , but just make sure not to try to sell us stuff. ;) :evillol

amtronic 03-24-2017 01:14 PM

Are snarky comments allowed?

As if anybody here ever understood and got them.

The Godfather 03-24-2017 03:03 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Because you have 4 damn posts and nobody trusts your 9 year newbie stats.

MEGADOUCHE 12-11-2018 07:45 PM

Could we have a rule that more actual celebrities should get naked?