The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Peer Validation (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   DAE Hate it when someone leaves cooking time left on the microwave (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=32570)

satan666 04-02-2010 10:19 PM

DAE Hate it when someone leaves cooking time left on the microwave

DAE Hate it when someone leaves cooking time left on the microwave?

I can't stand it when someone leaves 5 or 10 seconds left on the microwave forcing me to have to hit the clear button before I use it.

Eccles 04-03-2010 05:10 AM

:eek: I thought I was the only one.

If there was an emotion icon for weeping like a slapped 5 year old, I'd use it now to express my joy

mg321 04-03-2010 07:15 AM

Drives me nuts. How hard is it for them to hit the clear button? :mad:

cmetz 04-03-2010 08:33 AM

i hate it too, unfortunately i live alone and sometime catch myself leaving time on the microwave even tho i hate it so much....yes, i am a loser

MrGoutHimself 04-03-2010 01:37 PM

At work our breakroom has a bank of 8 microwaves. Besides leaving them with cooking time on them (sometimes 2 or 3 minutes!?!?), these sloppy fucks also like to leave drippage or spillage on the base of the microwave or the turntable. Pisses me off to no end. If your food has a set cooking time, let it finish. If it doesn't, hit fucking clear!
-SrD

Tablefor5 04-03-2010 03:30 PM

My wife hates that as well. I do it all the time, I stop it a few seconds before so I don't hear the damn thing go off...

Foetus 04-03-2010 03:32 PM

nothing worse than opening a microwave and smelling someone elses food.

Tablefor5 04-03-2010 03:34 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

that's just as bad as sitting on a warm toilet seat in public

Foetus 04-03-2010 04:01 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

yeah, now thats just bad :(

jakemundane 04-11-2010 12:52 PM

i agree

you should reset the clock every time they do this to something hours off to mess with them.