The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Imgbox & Imagebam shutting down (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=81888)

Frothy Afterbirth 06-30-2017 01:43 AM

Wood Dragon whenever you get the "Continue to Image" , just click on the ImageHost Grabber icon on your toolbar and it will download it regardless of imgbox's style sheet overlay block.

BTW I disabled images on DSF so that pages load quicker and for me to move on to the next page to mass download.

drchin 07-02-2017 07:20 AM

Lolz!

So Imgbox is back online and everything's peachy, I get a bunch of pics ready to upload and . . .

Whoops...

Imgbox will be back in a bit. The site is currently under maintenance.

We're making necessary changes on the database which can only be performed offline.

Expected ETA: 9PM CEST"

Fuckers :evillol

Frothy Afterbirth 07-03-2017 12:25 AM

Umm crisis averted? Imagebam said before the deadline that they found a new partner so I guess it was something financial and not legal? Imgbox have also changed their decision too. Both are still up and running. I didn't know until yesterday and found the topic on 2 other forums.

So I'm going still be using them as the default hosts as long as they're good and continue posting like a dirty whore.

amtronic 07-03-2017 08:36 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

So is measuring yer dick, but we do it. Eh, I was curious how big /// how many pictures I had.