The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   So where do you look for a job? (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=27160)

Tablefor5 11-23-2009 11:25 AM

So where do you look for a job?

Ok, so my ass has been out of work for 2 months and getting pissed off at the lack of jobs out there. This economy sucks ass, but I know people are hiring. In my area Careerbuilder is a big site used to publicize who is hiring. My only issue is that I know those fuckers are selling my email address to every at home business start up bitch out there! I get so much fucking spam.

So what other means do you use when looking for a job?

I have mainly used

HTML Code:

careerbuilder.com

DeaconBlues 11-23-2009 11:29 AM

I know for our business, we post jobs on Monster. I can tell you one industry that is hiring...forklift mechanics...they are in need and the pay is good...

MrGoutHimself 11-23-2009 11:35 AM

I normally search careerbuilder, then monster, then dice.com (IT mostly), then the state's Employment Security Commission for jobs and the State Jobs site for NC. I'm constantly looking for a job even though I'm in one. Try Indeed.com too.
-SRD

Predator24 11-23-2009 11:47 AM

I used to use Careerbuilder.com, Monster.com, Yahoo Hot Jobs and also go through Temp agencies!!

EDIT: When applying online to a position, use keywords from the job description into your resume!!!!

Companies are hiring but they want to know what they're getting into before they make a commitment to a new full time hire. Temping is not such a bad deal when you think about it. I learned SAP (Free training!) at 2 Fortune 20 companies and also their best practices. Even if it doesn't work with one, you're taking that knowledge and experience to someone else.

Pounding the pavement doesn't hurt either. You'll really impress a shit load of companies by showing up at their door with resume's in your briefcase, fill out an application and ask for the HR manager.

He who hesitates, masturbates!!!

How's that Hope and Change working out for you???

Five Inch Taint 11-23-2009 11:55 AM

I work for these people. They have jobs all over the US and overseas.

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

tlock 11-23-2009 12:32 PM

i've been using www.indeed.com and craigslist

FortySuz&Two 11-23-2009 07:02 PM

this isn't gonna help you at all but anyways.... there's this local site here called southernwestvirginiajobs.com and they have pics to accompany the jobs. when they show the janitorial one they show a pic of the janitor from scrubs. idk if they realize it or not but it's pretty weird.

Expletive 11-23-2009 08:27 PM

well i'm leaving my present security job to go and work for free at the bahamas international film fest thingy; i'm hoping to whore my scripts to these fuckers.
last year laurence fishbourne attended the year before that nick cage, and i don't know who is coming this year, though technically it's not a job since i'll be volunteering, and leaving a former job with money for no money may seem fucking retarded, but the job i'm presently doing is a security job, and i've seen a lot of suspicious activities on the properties i've been keeping, and i don't want to die in a fucking trivial mission for a fat cat rich fuck who only sees me as a fucking pebble to ensure his Mercedes drive a lot smoother in his drive way, fucker.

MEGADOUCHE 11-23-2009 08:52 PM

Code:

You should get a radio job. These diatribes between bob marley tunes would sell airtime.

n2tattoos.lol 11-23-2009 08:56 PM

Code:

hahahahahah! fact!