The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - stepPOLLS (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   So What did you think of Twilight?! (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=18530)

satan666 04-09-2009 03:50 AM

So What did you think of Twilight?!

So What did you think of Twilight?!

1. Twilight? psshh...I'm no Fag!!

2. I watched it but wish i hadn't

3. Wasn't too bad

4. I enjoyed it

5. Love it FOREVER!

6. Love it NEVER!

7. I read the book AND saw the movie.

8. *Other - explain
(this option specifically for Nachos)

Boon 04-09-2009 07:38 AM

I walked out of this movie about ten minutes into it. Right at the scene where she walks in front of a fan, and the gay dude with mascara gets the dick shivers.

BleacherCreature420 04-09-2009 09:49 AM

my sister read all the books and loved them so I went to see this with here........through the years my tastes in movies has been forced on her so she does have good movie sense...........I fucked HATED this without reading the book at all..........HATE.......i will not spoil the shit show incase someone wants to see it (i dont know why)........my sister didn't hate it, but hardly liked it. Also we saw it opeining weekend, which was like an Nsync concert with all the screaming little girls......that definitely made me hate it more as well

serafina 04-09-2009 09:58 AM

I didn't see it, but two of my roommates are obsessed. They have dude's picture on their walls and stuff.

Kyle E. Coyote 04-09-2009 09:58 AM

Vampires shouldn't sparkle. They just fucking shouldn't.

serafina 04-09-2009 10:19 AM

They really should have picked a hottter main chick. She looks so blah. Megan Fox would have made the movie more appealing.

Carlos Spicy Wiener 04-09-2009 11:35 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Don't women stop putting posters on the wall after they turn 18! I can't remember being in a chicks room after i turned 18 with dudes on their wall.

serafina 04-09-2009 11:41 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

I have marilyn and lindsay pictures on my walls. So no dudes on my wall.

Nekyo 04-09-2009 11:59 AM

The trailer was enough for me to not waste my money, instead i downloaded "Let The Right One In", im gonna go to the Movies Thread and see if i can upload it, maybe is time i give something to the place other than a broken keyboard, wish me luck :rolleyes:

SirLongFoot 04-09-2009 12:35 PM

Although I havent seen it, I'm sure I wont like it. In fact, I refuse to watch this. I love me a good vampire movie/book, so to see vampires portrayed as gay as this makes me want to avoid this shit like the plague.