The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Celebrity Trash of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Blanca Blanco - Still fucking her photog friend so we can have bikini pics - 2018 (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=84429)

MadamMeow 06-14-2018 04:25 AM

6/13/18

She took two other "pretend" spotted out sets that I ignored cause this bitch is so full of shit. She's too posed, like here. WE KNOW YOU ARE POSING FOR THE DUDE THAT'S PROBABLY YOUR HUSBAND AND NO ONE ASKED OR WANTED YOU TO DO THIS YOU DUMB FUCK.

My favorite will always be at the airport with the special lighting no one else at the airport EVER has. :rolleyes:

Scam.

MadamMeow 06-16-2018 06:50 PM

6/16/18

Whoopty doo, old lady with a harsh face showing nipples.

NO ONE STILL GIVES A FUCK. You're not edgy, you're not daring, you're not racy, you're not cutting edge, save this shit for the under 25's, grandma. Kthxbai. :rolleyes: