The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Sex Talk of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Hair pulling - A Turn on? (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=3210)

serafina 01-07-2009 12:25 AM

yes, and i like pulling a guys hair while i ride them.

tlock 01-07-2009 02:52 AM

never done it, but dont see why its not worth trying!

velvet_skin 01-07-2009 05:13 AM

it's harder with men cuz sometimes their hair isn't long enough for a good grip. plus i don't wanna start a chain reaction that will lead to balding.
but yea..i love to have mine pulled. and it's not even about pain. it's giving into stone age instincts :D

StorageBag 01-07-2009 10:01 AM

FUCKING LOVE IT!! Doing it or having it done. Of course those of you lucky enough to have seen some of my friends probably do not find this news shocking.:D

Chesty LaRue 01-12-2009 11:21 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

I'm pretty sure no one finds anything you do shocking anymore sir pimp! I love getting my hair pulled. Love to feel it when i'm going down on my guy and also if we're just foreplay. But the best ever is when it's doggy style and he wants to see my face and grabs my hair and pulls my head to face him!!!! :D

StorageBag 01-13-2009 10:08 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

I definitely agree with the times you mentioned. I want to add one more...when she is riding me and facing me (cowgirl)..and I pull it from the back and make her head look straight up at the ceiling! ( thinking to myself... Damn, I need to call one of my friends....)

cmetz 12-27-2009 08:22 PM

all over it! every girl i'v ever been with has loved it too..just have to know how hard to pull, some like it rougher than others

d_b_99 12-28-2009 01:54 PM

I do it all the time in doggy.

SlixMaru 01-15-2011 09:39 AM

I do and will. It really adds to sex when it gets. It's alot of fun to grab her by the hair when I'm fuckin her doggy style and use it as a handle. Or takin her by the hair and pushing her to her knees when I want her to blow me. Course, she loves havin her hair pulled so that helps.

Stanlee 04-08-2013 12:05 AM

I never understood pain during sex

I'm a passionate lover. I never understood swatting the ass or pulling the hair during sex. I wouldn't want that done to me. I kiss, suck and fuck. I like to give hickeys. It's fun sucking on your mates neck, tits or other places on her body while fucking.