The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Your Home Team Sucks (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   DSF Fantasy Football Thread 2008-09 (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=7731)

beastley 07-18-2008 01:05 AM

DSF Fantasy Football Thread 2008-09

This will be the official DSF Fantasy Football Thread to talk smack, to talk trades, to just talk football, or fantasy in general.

To start off, we can add a few more guys in the league(or girls!), so if you're still interested, PM me.

Also, I just put the draft date a few weeks away, but if we get a coupla people consensus-ing on a date, it will ensure more people showing up for the live draft.

So let me know what you wanna do.

Peace.

Go FINS!

RvP 07-18-2008 05:12 AM

is this football or football as in soccer? just wondering

whatisdrew 07-18-2008 05:25 AM

American football.

RvP 07-18-2008 05:39 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

hmm i dont know anything about that really, but i do know about fantasy, and my fantasy would be 18 virgins duelling with light sabers made out of cheese

goonarms 07-18-2008 07:30 AM

Go Fins... you must be outta your mind heat

Shasturbator 07-18-2008 08:58 AM

Question...why did you have the draft so early? Aug 1st and the season doesn't start for a month after...what if a big name gets hurt in preseason? Or were you just that excited and couldn't wait to get started?

SexyLion 07-18-2008 08:59 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

I agree, lets have the draft no more then two weeks before the start of play.

Bam-Bam 07-18-2008 09:02 AM

I echo Shasta's and SexyLion's concerns - We should have the draft later in August.

Shasturbator 07-18-2008 09:21 AM

alright guys, I'm setting up another league as well...question...

Do you want bonus points for exceptional games?

like a 5 passing touchdown game = 10 bonus points?

SexyLion 07-18-2008 09:27 AM

Ohh, that seems cool.

BTW, anyone do pay leagues, I have bee with Fanball now for close to ten years (it was free when I started)