The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Celebrity Trash of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Paris Jackson - Seen out in LA - 6/29/18 (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=87633)

MadamMeow 07-01-2018 11:48 AM

Paris Jackson - Seen out in LA - 6/29/18

MadamMeow 07-01-2018 06:56 PM

Same Day - Second Selena Outfit

waterfrontgod 07-02-2018 07:45 PM

you gotta be kidding

I know some of you find her attractive, but I can't help seeing her like she's some junky 'ho down at the local shelter. She just looks dirty (and not the good kind of dirty). Admittedly, she does have nice eyes and basic body type, but that makes all the sadder to see her trash what God (and what ever scientist cooked up her embryo in his lab, because you know Michael's only contribution was the cash for the insemination) gave her. :(

MadamMeow 07-03-2018 03:44 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

I dig on her out of the celeb kids cause you know she's crazy af with daddy issues. With that being said, no you are not wrong in any of that either. :evillol