The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Celebrity Trash of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Bella Thorne - stained up sweatpants leaving Matsuhisa in LA - 11/26/17 (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=83725)

MadamMeow 11-27-2017 07:34 AM

Bella Thorne - stained up sweatpants leaving Matsuhisa in LA - 11/26/17

drchin 11-27-2017 09:03 AM

Isn't that sort of a nice restaurant? And they go in looking like that?

Thorne always looks like a grease fire waiting to happen, but at least put on something other than your sweats, ya know?

I'm so old sometimes :(

josehl 11-27-2017 03:13 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Nice restaurants in LA have different standards for famous people. They can drop by anytime, wearing anything, on any state of drunkenness and/or highness, and cause any kind of spectacle just as long as the name of the restaurant is visible in the photos and/or is mentioned in the story. If I showed up drunk as fuck, screaming, and wearing smelly sweatpants and no deodorant, I'd be held until LAPD showed up to beat me up.

Frothy Afterbirth 11-27-2017 04:55 PM

According to yelp, there must be new lower standard of "casual".

Takes Reservations Yes
Delivery No
Take-out Yes
Accepts Credit Cards Yes
Accepts Apple Pay No
Good For Dinner
Parking Valet
Bike Parking Yes
Good for Kids No
Good for Groups Yes
Attire Casual
Noise Level Average
Alcohol Beer & Wine Only
Outdoor Seating No
Wi-Fi Free
Has TV Yes
Caters Yes

Fuck in my day, casual for fine dining meant men had to wear at least a blazer with slacks and women appropriately dressed.