The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Your Home Team Sucks (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   How much do people hate The Dallas Cowboys? (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=34179)

bigsqwill 05-11-2010 02:24 PM

How much do people hate The Dallas Cowboys?

Please let's hear it because you are probably a Redskins or Eagles fan and I will feel better about myself by generating a complex about my beloved Cowboys.

Foetus 05-11-2010 02:40 PM

loads

bigsqwill 05-11-2010 03:21 PM

Foetus please...

...tell me your one of the faithful. Tell me you worship at the house that Jerry built.

The Godfather 05-11-2010 05:21 PM

I love the Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders.

bigsqwill 05-11-2010 05:40 PM

Don't we all

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Dear God don't we all Godfather.

TheJuice 05-11-2010 07:28 PM

The Cowgirls suck...

Dick! They're choke artists in the playoffs, especially Tony Romo. He takes deepthroat to the colon from Andre Gurode and Leonard Davis at the same time.

Go Niners baby!

bigsqwill 05-11-2010 08:22 PM

Yes Yes and Yes

Valid points friend, valid points. However fuck the Niners all 8 and 8 of em. Who in the fuck drafts Michael Crabtree...yeah he was one hell of a "Crab Grab". Thank god ya'll got Frank Gore. On that i say at least you don't like any other panty waste NFC East team.

Frothy Afterbirth 06-09-2010 02:44 PM

The Cowboys have the most ass bending tossers. Any other team worse than them are more likely the Raiders until Al Davis dies.

akhanijow 04-06-2011 06:10 PM

what cowboys fans don't say about the team after a loss, becuase they all go crawl into a hole becuase, a whole their fanbase is a bunch of jackasses.

beastley 04-07-2011 12:44 AM

nah, i like the cowboys. but the fins are my #1 team...although id much rather be a fulltime cowboys now...the dolphins have done nothing in the past 10 yrs to prove to me being their fan is worth it. at least i think the cowboys can do something with their new coach and a rebuilt roster.....oh but wait, who cares, no nfl this season anyway