The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Celebrity Trash of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Erin Andrews peep hole video (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=22453)

dogboy 07-19-2009 08:03 PM

Erin Andrews peep hole video

... of ESPN fame!!!

LOS ANGELES, July 17, 2009 /PRNewswire via COMTEX/ ----With respect to recent Internet postings of Erin Andrews, she has authorized her attorney, Marshall B. Grossman of Bingham McCutchen LLP, to issue the following statement:

"While alone in the privacy of her hotel room, Erin Andrews was surreptitiously videotaped without her knowledge or consent. She was the victim of a crime and is taking action to protect herself and help ensure that others are not similarly violated in the future. Although the perpetrator or perpetrators of this criminal act have not yet been identified, when they are identified she intends to bring both civil and criminal charges against them and against anyone who has published the material. We request respect of Erin's privacy at this time, while she and her representatives are working with the authorities."

SOURCE Bingham McCutchen LLP

Copyright (C) 2009 PR Newswire. All rights reserved

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

dogboy 07-19-2009 08:10 PM

Extra links if you want them.

Code:

Code:

Predator24 07-19-2009 08:44 PM

I copied the thumbs pic since tinypic will probably take it down in 5, 4, 3, 2,

Code:

kdk3 07-19-2009 09:41 PM

she is so damn hot

Tablefor5 07-19-2009 09:55 PM

this is definitly a keeper

neb6969 07-19-2009 10:51 PM

damn shes smokin

MillyMc 07-19-2009 11:11 PM

and this thread will be disappearing in 3, 2, 1....

not to get all holier than thou, bc i did check it out, but this is pretty creepy. its one thing to be getting out of cars with no underwear but its another thing to be getting ready in a hotel room.....

maxbailey 07-20-2009 06:34 AM

Code:

I couldn't agree more...

FortySuz&Two 07-20-2009 10:30 AM

Code:

Code:

me three.

Nickc 07-20-2009 02:50 PM

i love my naked celebrity's and sex tapes
but this is going to fuck with this woman's
head for a long time.Don't get me wrong.
I love voyeurism and she is hot but i feel bad for her.

E60351 07-20-2009 03:39 PM

put all eight together into one

Code:

Moose_Thompson 07-20-2009 07:36 PM

This shit is crazy.

poppinfresh 07-20-2009 07:50 PM

o my god

u guys rock. im sry i cant return the favor. bless you all. God has a special spot in heaven for men like you.

BleacherCreature420 07-20-2009 08:03 PM

Code:

so totally true.....I think she is so hot, and was so glad to see her naked to be honest.

HOWEVER, it's not like she went out dressed like a slut and a boob fell out, or she flashed getting out of a car.......someone fucking did a low thing in the way the video was gathered, and she will have a complex for a while as you said. In the end I too feel bad, but this will also make her so much more famous than she already is. If a positive can be found, she might get more work because of it. Like Bruno said a sex tape (nude in this case) makes everyone famous.

mjuhb 07-20-2009 08:53 PM

The Video is also on the pirate bay too.

execution_style9 07-24-2009 03:00 PM

Thanks Dogboy!

Goat Gosselin 07-24-2009 06:03 PM

Code:

Mike_24 07-24-2009 07:17 PM

Code:

Surprised no one has said this yet...

that link should be coded regardless whether you agree with the content or not otherwise it will lead back here....

BleacherCreature420 07-24-2009 08:00 PM

Code:

good call for a Masshole

E6 CODE THAT LINK

Nigel_Stompbottom 07-25-2009 04:13 PM

Her career is absolutely dead and thru no fault of her own. She is fucked, and what's worse, is that this sends a signal to anyone that is female and famous. Check your surroundings, because you never know who is watching. And that is bullshit, and creepy, and just fucked up.

I feel sorry for this woman and those that are going to come after her. Because just like Paris Hilton's first sex tape, there are going to many other peep hole vids attempted now that everyone has seen the publicity something like this gets.

w3stcoast 07-25-2009 06:00 PM

Code:

Except it looks like this is an inside job.

All the stories coming out now are saying she knew what was going on and this wasn't some enterprising stalker but a set up job.

In which case this bitch deserves everything thats coming to her.

Besides the fact that this won't ruin her career, whether its a stalker tape or an inside job, it'll help it. Now every guy is gonna want to watch ESPN just to see the chick that got caught naked.

ThatHaole 07-25-2009 07:10 PM

Code:

How is her career dead? People who have never heard of her before know her name now. Every other newspaper writer, including those who have objectified the hell out of her, has written an obligatory this is so wrong, crocodile tears BS column.
I still think she is preening too much, like she knew the camera was there. If so, then it is exactly like Paris' tape, which Paris got a percentage of by the way.
If not, it is an invasion of privacy, and wrong. But as long as she isn't completely mental about it, something that will in a very real sense further her career. Do you think ESPN won't renew her contract after they essentially outed her in a 4 month old video?

DontSnatch 07-25-2009 08:47 PM

considering shes a sideline reporter (she knows her shit but she is still eye candy to 18-35 yr old males who watch the games she covers) there is no way this is gnna have any negati ve effect on her career. shes not some respected and decorated figure... if anything this will be huge fr her career. im pretty sure her contract is up soon too.

Nigel_Stompbottom 07-26-2009 12:23 AM

As we should feel bad for her. This was an absolute damning piece of footage that is going to potentially fuck up her professional life, if not her personal one.

In TV, everything is going to be about your image and what you project. How you get over with a mass amount of individuals takes a lot of well thought out and clever sentences, as well as projecting out a favorable demeanor, and just really how you connect with people. Not any one person can get in front of the camera and do it. It is even more trying when you are a woman crossing over into a man dominated world. Yet all of that work came crumbling down, thru no act of her own, in one fell swoop, click and/or browse.

This isn't Nancy Kerrigan saying she feels corny, or Paris Hilton fucking a guy on tape type situation. Those people pretty much lost mass credibility because of their own devices yet can yuck it up because they are attempting to cling on to their 15 minutes. Kim Kardashian could save a dozen refugees from a burning blaze and the jokes would still zing about her. The only one that has come away unscathed is Jolie, sort of. It's getting creepy the amount of kids she has nowadays, and sure everyone can say that she wore blood around her neck, or fucked her brother, but she still has that Get Out Of Slutjail Free card that even Madonna is clamoring for. But I digress...

Erin Andrews was at least quietly building herself a career, becoming a well known household name as a female sportscaster on a predom male network. Paying her dues and minding her p's and q's to do what a reporter does, and then some pervert with a spycam brings the reality she was building to a stop. Then goes further and publishes it... and the image, projection, career, life she had built falls down.

When you make your wages interviewing college kids that live, breathe, feed off of viral videos, how are you to pick yourself up and ask them questions of "What'd you think of their 4-3 defense" or "Were you excited that you were able to hit the three before the buzzer", knowing in the back of their mind, they know just what happened in that hotel room? And not just those peoples minds, but the cameraman's mind, the producer's mind, the viewing publics mind? Those people that you were once trying to connect with professionally are basically thinking how they have seen you biblically?

How do you do such a thing? And that is why I feel pretty bad for her. Personally, I think everyone can get over the embarassment of public nudity. But when it effects your career, that is shit that shouldn't be fucked with.

pympton 07-26-2009 12:54 PM

I watched the video when it first hit the internet. I totally thought it was just a look a like and that it was just out there to try to hurt her. Now that I know it's her I honestly feel bad that I watched it. Her privacy was invaded through no fault of her own. I hope she sues the crap out of the people that are responsible for this.

n2tattoos.lol 07-26-2009 04:59 PM

Code:

yeah, but i'm still gonna fap to the video.

Trips 07-26-2009 10:49 PM

Code:

+1

Still hot. Shes in the media, Natalie Portman career didn't get ruined when the topless pics came out a few years ago. If anything, this is the status quo for (quasi) celebrities. Pamela Anderson also didn't consent to the movie, her career didn't suffer. This chick was hired cause she knew about sports and was a hot piece of a$$. In europe this wouldn't be as big a deal. If her career is ruined its more a statement about our culture than anything else.

If she really was peeped, do I feel bad? Absolutely.
Do I think she's gonna reap rewards from this? Absolutely.
I hope she finds the assholes responsible.