The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Sex Talk of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Asian,white, black or latina? (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=10246)

jay92388 09-28-2008 10:31 PM

Asian,white, black or latina?

Hey! So what I want to figure out is what race do you guys like to fuck the most or was the best in bed and why?

Goat Gosselin 09-28-2008 10:50 PM

i can only give you the answer that white was the best cuz that is the only flavor that i have had. although i would like to try a Latin girl out

HPloco 09-29-2008 10:25 PM

They all have their ups and downs, lets say you like spanking you wouldn't whant to "get it on" with most asian women, but in my expirience the asian and whites are the slutiests, now the blacks and latinas are the friekiests.

So i'd have to say none of the above get me a mixed girl!!!

towdog 10-02-2008 10:55 PM

I've only been with white girls, but I have always wanted to try an Asian gal. I could get into some serious trouble in Japan I think.

While in AIT I had 2 black gals start talking to me about how they liked white guys because they ate pussy. Then they asked me if I ate pussy. They were both taller than me and made the Williams sisters look good, so of course I said no.

GuinnessStout 10-12-2008 06:39 PM

Def prefer black women, which is ironic, as both my wives and both kids are white. Prefer my women a little on the thick side. Been w/ white, black, Korean, Indian, but mostly black. The Indian girl was so sexy w/ her proper English accent, Korean girl was born deaf- had a 3some w/ her and a deaf white girl. One of the most insane nights of my life! Can't even explain the alien noises they made. White girls mostly are just so-so in bed, while black girls will tell you what they want- how they want to be licked, how they want to be fucked. And they are fucking freaks. Never had one say no to anything.

beastley 10-12-2008 10:43 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

hahahah thats so wack/funny

mr.brownfella 10-15-2008 12:29 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

I once made out with a deaf girl and when thing where getting really hot, get the noises she made. Well let's just say I was taken aback. I have been with a half Asian and half black, that was different really easy going girl but dominate. I still have not made up my mind which women I prefer but I will someday.

401402 10-26-2008 11:55 PM

black woman rock but i want a latin gurl to cum in asap

i=pig 10-27-2008 05:51 PM

asians all the way. they've been tighter. indians are more reserved from my experience. natives seem to get wet really easy. only gotten head from a black chick. that was best head ever (while high on x, and it lasted about 4 hours).

scampr 10-27-2008 06:44 PM

holy crap

I guess I'm weird. I've been with women of a lot of racial backgrounds. But none of it had to do with who I thought would be better at what or who was freakier. Seems to me freaks come in all shapes, sizes, colors, intellects, religions...