The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Peer Validation (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   DAE buy the same underwear or socks all the time? (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=37557)

satan666 08-23-2010 10:56 AM

DAE buy the same underwear or socks all the time?

I always buy exactly the same underwear - Fruit of the Loom boxer briefs "trunks". The trunks version have shorter legs and allow me to wear them with skinny jeans. I buy them in the Black/Grey pack which has 3 of each color so all my underwear are exactly the same and in only 2 colors.

DAE do something like this? I find it works perfectly for the way my brain works. I also only buy the exact same socks (excluding my dress socks). I buy 1 version of long socks for the winter and a version of shorter socks for the summer so that anytime i pick out socks I never have to worry about "matching" them up. It is either a long or a short sock. Makes things easier.

TheSNakE 08-23-2010 11:21 AM

I don't even know what brand I wear. Just buy whatever looks comfortable.

MrGoutHimself 08-23-2010 12:36 PM

For me it's always Fruit of the Loom boxer briefs with the longer leg cut. Normally in blues/grays/greens. For socks I have ankle-length white and ankle-length athletic black socks. I always buy the same brand socks (they're also Fruit of the Loom because I hate that the Hanes say "HANES" on the toe) and I make sure to pair them up differently as many times as I can so I don't end up with a ton of socks leaning left or right.

dolphinskull 08-23-2010 04:38 PM

I always buy the same Just differnt colors or patterns.

Eccles 08-23-2010 04:41 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

fuck that. black, just black. No decisions necessary

el_victorino 08-23-2010 04:50 PM

This thread is gayer than the Adam Lambert Opens For Siegfried And Roy By Singing Covers Of Liberace Songs With A Special Guest Appearance By Richard Simmons And His Hairdresser thread.

dolphinskull 08-23-2010 05:05 PM

Code:

plaid bro, plaid

smeegs 08-24-2010 12:22 AM

Code:

It's easier to hide shit stains with black but I imagine it would blend well with plaid as well. :D

The Godfather 08-24-2010 10:12 AM

skinny jeans?

el_victorino 08-24-2010 10:39 AM

Code:

See my earlier post . . .