The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Sex Talk of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Any one ever had sex at work? (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=2527)

Woody8384 03-24-2013 09:52 PM

When I was in college I worked for the information tech office. We had a central office and then a bunch of satellite offices throughout campus. I fucked my (then) girlfriend on my last day in the satellite office I worked in. Banging the shit out of her while knowing there were a bunch of kids walking not even 4 feet away while leaving/going to class was a hell of a rush.

Lion74 02-20-2014 08:00 AM

Yes, I did it once and I will do it again.

DeadRhino 02-12-2017 09:42 AM

did a few cashiers in the crapper, while in the mens room!

Vodkaman 02-12-2017 08:24 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

You did them in their crapper?

GentleTorture 12-19-2021 03:26 PM

Nope. I have had a few opportunities but couldn't convince the girls to do more than kiss in an elevator or stairwell.

ThatHaole 12-27-2021 02:18 PM

This is how DIce went from one Mrs Dice to the next Mrs Dice.

Back in the day I had a server need a ride because her car wouldn't start but I had to finish up the paperwork for the night. Then she gave me a ride and finished up.

FAHQ 03-22-2022 11:02 PM

I used to date the manager of the Dairy Queen I used to work at growing up. Needless to say we used to screw in the bathroom after our shift was over.

Yogi3577 08-27-2023 02:09 AM

Skating Rink

I worked at a skating rink and the owner and I would go out to the bars after work. We would bring women back to the rink and have naked skate parties. I also would bang this girl that worked the snack bar on the regular. Good time's!

Years later, I worked at a night club. One of the bartenders ended up as my baby mama...