The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Sex Talk of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Any one ever had sex at work? (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=2527)

ctabd1 03-05-2008 03:44 PM

Of course

When owning my own business had some fun with a few of the employees.
Worked at an av place and did the deed in the theatre room with a showroom full of people. Thank god for loud speakers and a locked door!

K-Man 03-05-2008 07:16 PM

Worked in a Asian restaurant in the sticks and man...Are the white girls there easy! Got the bartender/hostess to give me a BJ in the storeroom. I told her that my erect cock reached my bellybutton and she wanted me to prove it so I said, if I show you, you suck it and she said yes! Haha! Dumb slut! Also fucked her back at her place a few days later. Then a couple of weeks later, I got a waitress there to let me go down on her. I would have fucked her in the storeroom if it wasn't for the fact that her dad was always coming to the restaurant and would get suspicious when he saw us hanging around all the time. (At least I got to finger fuck the bitch while I was going down on her.) Broke my heart to leave the place too...But the 1hr commute there everyday was killing me!

SexyLion 03-06-2008 09:26 AM

If you eat a chinese girl out, are you hungry for more an hour later?

goonarms 03-06-2008 11:21 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

ROTFLMAO!:D

K-Man 03-07-2008 07:44 PM

Code:

LOL!!! Funny thing is, I'm Asian and I'VE NEVER HAD CHINESE! So I couldn't answer that for ya! Haha! Seems like the only girls I can get to sample my egg roll is the whiteys. :D

EZE123 03-07-2008 11:07 PM

no - I passed on a couple of opportunities.

goddamn responsibility

Clancy 03-16-2008 10:30 PM

yes - it rocked...

Sublyme68 09-27-2008 10:08 PM

Hell yeah

My ex and I worked together at a bank. We would go there after hours and fuck in the back office or breakroom. That shit was great.

HPloco 09-29-2008 10:33 PM

Hell yeah, it's just the excitement of not getting caught makes it that much more enjoyable, later you can say you "christened" the place.

jizzay 09-30-2008 11:21 AM

Code:

Daniel Tosh called, he wants his joke back. BOOOO!!!!