The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Sex Talk of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Preggo? (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=4274)

Huggybear 05-10-2008 03:32 PM

Preggo?

There is this pregnant single woman (7 months) that works in the same building as me and i sometimes run into her. We talked a couple of times too that's how i know she's single.

For some reason i want to fuck her so bad! It's not the first time that i was really attracted to a pregnant woman either. Someone told me that pregnant women give off some kind of pheremone that makes men attracted to them more.

IS this true? Or do i have some kind of preggo fetish? I have never fucked a pregnant woman. I know a lot of you guys have wives and children - Were you really horny for your wife while she was deep into her pregancy?

any help would appreeshed!

sportster 05-10-2008 03:38 PM

Can't help you with the pheremone theory, but I personally think that pregnant women are incredibly sexy! My wife had problems with one pregnancy and I got cut off early into it, but in the other we were having sex almost to the delivery date.

XzinX 05-10-2008 09:01 PM

Be nice to her Huggybear. The fact that she's single makes it so much easier.

Offer to carry her bag, groceries, stuffs, etc. Invite her out for lunch dinner. Give her foot massages. Even you could hang out at the beach or park and offer to rub lotion on her tummy.

Be nice and she'll be nice (or "bad") to you in bed. Good luck! Any pics of her btw?

p/s: It's normal to be attracted to a pregnant woman. Fuller tits and ass. Nice radiant glow to the skin and plus the fact that she cannot get pregnant again...What's there not to like?

Randal Graves 05-10-2008 09:12 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Your willingness to date a single mother could be huge. Not many single guys want to raise a baby that isn't theirs. I don't know if you want to date her or just fuck her, but odds are you aren't going to get into her panties before the baby comes out if she already 7 mos in. Then again she might be craving cock right now.

dusio22 05-10-2008 09:50 PM

I do believe there is something to the phernome theory. I sometimes find pregnant women incredibly hot.
No one will ever mistake me for a good guy, but if you are looking to just fuck her and move on, don't. She's got enough issues with being single and knocked up.

sorry, I don't know where that morality came from.

satan666 05-10-2008 10:09 PM

Code:

HAHAHA....HAHAHAHA...HAHAHA:D

scampr 05-11-2008 05:13 AM

not sure about the pheromones

But we are genetically hard wired to reproduce. So it's not all that strange to be attracted to someone who obviously can further the species, unless of course she's fugly, in which case we have to have an intervention!

Jules Winfield 05-11-2008 08:35 AM

'Yoove Got a BABEE in YOUR BODEEE!'

I'm gonna stick to the "She can't get preggers again....theory" The tits and ass are also a good call. I get hot for pregnant chicks too....

Anybody wanna take a crack at the movie reference in the title? GL.

goonarms 05-11-2008 07:44 PM

Code:

YOU'VE GOT A BABY INSIDE YOUR BODDDDDYYYYYYY.... Freddy Got Fingered... And if you get the chance stuff it too her

dusio22 05-12-2008 12:46 AM

So fess up , Huggy, you gonna fuck her or what?

oh, and get some pics!!!! ;)