The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Fuck you Apple - Turnabout is Fair Play, pussies (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=22356)

beastley 07-16-2009 11:12 PM

hm interesting, cuz im thinking of getting a mac myself for the next comp.

i have a dell, which has lasted me nicely, but im still thinking about getting an apple cuz ive heard great things about them. but is it not worth the price?

McHookerino 07-16-2009 11:13 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

I bought the 13 inch macbook basic willy refurb from the apple website and i couldn't be happier

gallow737 07-16-2009 11:22 PM

I came in here to gloat but all the gloating has been done. I'm also posting this to see if my avatar has changed...

gallow737 07-16-2009 11:23 PM

Gnarly.

Frothy Afterbirth 07-17-2009 12:21 AM

Code:

The EU is still kicking MS's shins threatening them to remove IE from their OS or else massive fines again.

Carlos Spicy Wiener 07-17-2009 12:45 AM

I fucking hate apple computers, to much money and fucking the worst to upgrade.

dogstain 07-17-2009 12:46 AM

Code:

Well, the reason it's the "machine of choice for graphic design" is because graphic designers are a bunch of whiny prissy bitches. If real men did graphic design, it'd all be done on Dell laptops from the Dell outlet.

As far as the SDK goes, I know several programming languages and if Apple fuckers won't allow me to develop code on whatever platform I choose, fuck them. The iPhone is the only device that charges you cash money for the "honor" of being able to write a program for them. Again, fuck them. I'm sure there's an Installous version of the SDK. I'd be more than happy to write programs to be distributed free of charge. Fuck Apple.

DAS 07-17-2009 07:46 AM

Ok Faggots... Listen up, I have both Pc's and Macs, and I like em both. I use my PC mainly for gaming, and the mac for productivity.

I just looked up the specs for a base macbook, and built a dell inspiron to the same specs. The MacBook = $999.00 The Dell Inspirion 13 with the same features = $1157.00 , Oh and that includes Vista, the only Operating system offered.

Mac Specs. The Mac also includes NVIDIA graphics.
Code:

Dell Specs. Dell includes Intel on MB graphics only no option to upgrade.
Code:

Mac - 1
PC - 0

artaco 07-17-2009 10:28 AM

Code:

I think they are going to forget all about pushing Windows 7 and concentrate on Azure. It is a "cloud" based OS. All the services will run online. The version you buy will depend on your connection.

Here are a few articles:

http://www.microsoft.com/azure/default.mspx
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/28/te...gy/28soft.html

If you google Azure you can find alot more info. Its due out this year.

ThatHaole 07-17-2009 10:32 AM

Code:

Which means it should be released in 2011 but they'll jam a piece of shit that shouldn't even be labeled 'beta' down new pc buyers throuts to make an extra dime.