The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Sex Talk of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Help me please! (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=3394)

TylerB 04-04-2008 10:44 AM

Help me please!

I need someone who knows a bit about pregnancies to help me out here.
My ex-girlfriend and I broke up about 6 - 6 1/2 weeks ago. She called me last week and said she's pregnant. The sexual encounter in question would have been from around the first week of March. I am suspicious that she may be lying to me.

Here is what is making me suspicious;
After the one time we had unprotected sex, she was on the rag the following week.
It was over a month after that,, she said she took a pregnancy test that came up negative, but she said her doctor told her it was because it may be too early to tell, she says she took a 48 hour pregnancy test that came back positive. This is all hearsay, I haven't received any proof of this.
She told me she would be getting an abortion (we're both pro-choice), I told her if she needed anything, to ask, she said she didn't. This raised a flag because I make much more money then her, and she didn't ask for money for an abortion or even a ride to the clinic.
The other night, she called me, drunk, yelling at me about how much of a horrible person I was, and that maybe she should have the baby to teach me a lesson and went on to say she was going to kill herself, then wouldn't answer t phone for the rest of the night. Doesn't seem like something someone who was really pregnant would say? Really?

So what do you think? Is this something I should be worried about, or is it a cry for attention? I'm 22, she's 18, if that makes a decision clearer.

Shasturbator 04-04-2008 11:25 AM

Dude, to me it sounds like she may be a little psycho, not preggs....and even if she is pregnant, what the hell is she doing drunk?!?! Does she tell you she loves you? If so I have the perfect response.....

"you don't love me, you just love my doggystyle"

good luck

SexyLion 04-04-2008 01:40 PM

Hell, if the rabbit did not die, and she bleed after the last time you had sex, odds are she is looking for a sugar daddy.

bdpeace 04-04-2008 02:03 PM

She's pulling a classic crazy bitch trick. It's most often used by the young ones. It's a means of control, or a plea to try to get you back...or to see if your really "over" her.

Who broke up with who?

My suggestion is to ignore her completely for a while. And make sure you park your car in a locked garage. You may be due for a bruck through the windshield.

Randal Graves 04-04-2008 06:29 PM

You better push her down a flight of stairs just to be safe.

zizbobx 04-04-2008 06:48 PM

^^^ haha nice

Yes sounds like a 18 year old pregnant chick to me

TylerB 04-04-2008 10:44 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Yes she does, and I broke up with her, I am definitely getting the crazy vibe off her, like today, she yelled at me via phone for an hour and a half, and ended the conversation by 'It's so and so's birthday tomorrow, I like the shirt you wore to work yesterday, it looked nice'. She also likes to call me in the middle of the night crying, drunk.

RvP 04-05-2008 11:25 AM

Pregnant chicks dont drink man, shes either mental, or retarded if she is actually pregnant, but sounds like a "dont leave me" cry for help and attention to me.

Shit a a bag and post it to her with a note saying "now you've got my attention bitch"

Cactus Jack 04-05-2008 12:41 PM

Code:

do you work together?

TylerB 04-05-2008 01:07 PM

Code:

No, but I work in a public sector, and she's there often.