The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - stepPOLLS (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   How wouldn't you want to die? (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=19857)

jay92388 05-07-2009 09:09 PM

How wouldn't you want to die?

Which way do you think would be the worse way to die? Is there one particular way you never wish to die?

TheSNakE 05-07-2009 09:16 PM

you forgot "All of the above"

Boon 05-07-2009 09:24 PM

In prison

but worse would be drowning alone. in semen. in prison.

jay92388 05-07-2009 09:24 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Well there you go, if you can't choose just one...just state "all of the above" on here...

Jacktion 05-07-2009 09:27 PM

I want my last words to be

"At least I never have to listen to another fucking song by Creed."

MEGADOUCHE 06-05-2009 03:11 PM

Airplane crash should have been on that list. When I watch "Castaway", I get totally freaked out by the crash scene.

Carlos Spicy Wiener 06-05-2009 03:51 PM

I would fucking hate being beheaded! Think about it having your throat cut and choking on your own blood and then not being able to breath and feeling your skin being cut and actually being alive during the whole thing.

Goat Gosselin 06-05-2009 03:57 PM

i think crushed may be the worst way to go, getting stuck and slooooooooowwwwwwwllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyy having a huge weight crushing down on you feeling all the bones crack and break pressure on your lungs and heart feel your skull start to cave in. eyes bulging as the blood is finding the easy way to escape cuz it cant be compressed. alive the whole time till you are the thickness of a dime.

that or a fat chick sitting on my face suffocating me out

danieldamone 06-05-2009 04:10 PM

I guess its a toss up between beheadin gand crueshed for me. It really depends on the type of beheading , i think. I mean, if we're talking like, heavy axe to the back of the neck, sure, great, ill take it. but the way you see it nowdays on terrorist videos look like the absolute worst way to go ever. As far as crushing goes...what he ^ said.

jcaf41 06-05-2009 06:37 PM

Too soon I know, but I think a rope around my neck and package would be a horrible way to die....just saying.

But fire would be bad. Really really bad.