The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   What's the Last Movie You Watched? And how was it? (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=5756)

The Godfather 12-31-2017 03:09 PM

Blade Runner 2049

Good sequel as sequels go.

Vodkaman 12-31-2017 07:16 PM

The Florida Project

Funny and sad. Made me laugh but shit it made me feel sad as all hell at the end
4 out of 5

TheJuice 12-31-2017 09:21 PM

2/5 I don't know why I bothered, it was 90% teenager bullshit. Not enough action and when they introduced 1 chick to the movie, it went to shit. Oh, and there were 0 tits.

1/5 For some reason I immediately watched the 2nd and less entertaining of the two. What a waste of time.
Plus, upon introducing another female with more potential, there were still 0 tits, even during the Ecstasy scene. If I somehow am forced to watch the third installment, I will kill myself before the credits roll. :eek:

The Godfather 01-07-2018 01:26 PM

The Foreigner

Jackie Chan!!! That should be enough of a review.

The Godfather 01-08-2018 08:42 PM

Happy Death Day

Held my interest until the end. With all the sorority girls, some tits would have been nice.
...heading over to Young and Busty.

drchin 01-11-2018 07:32 PM

Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets

Watchable, but I wouldn't recommend springing for the pay-per-view, it should be on regular movie channels soon.

Rent-a-lesbian Cara Delevingne shows a few flashes of actual acting ability, but there's not enough time to flesh out the relationship between her and Dean Dehaan (Valerian) to make that subplot believable.

Gratuitous cameo by Rihanna feels gratuitous, as she seems to have been cast solely to have her and her body/dance double cgi morph into supposedly sexy outfits while performing a supposedly sexy pole dance for Valerian.

It's a hot mess of cgi overload. Seemed too busy for me. Maybe it just requires repeated viewings or knowledge of the source material. *shrug*

Vodkaman 01-12-2018 12:33 AM

Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri

Great movie 5 out of 5. If a movie could hit notes this one hit every one

drchin 01-14-2018 09:26 AM

Personal Shopper

Not recommended

The galleries of Stewart topless from the film are here:

https://forum.drunkenstepfather.com/...risten+stewart

Don't waste your time on this flick unless you're really desperate to watch her tremble/stutter-mumble her way through this boring slog of a movie. You'll never get that 1hr 45m of your life back.

TheJuice 01-14-2018 08:56 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

So I shouldn't hope that the plot involves her trying out dildo's for her 'shopee'. Noted. :p

drchin 03-18-2018 08:56 AM

Thor: Ragnarok

Very watchable, though I personally don't like the direction they've taken with this character/franchise.

Still . . .

Cate Blanchett is surprisingly hot in her goth-y dark eye make-up, black hair and skin tight leather as Hela Goddess of Death.

Tessa Thompson is a delight as a hard drinking Valkyrie

Jeff Goldblum is . . . well . . . Jeff Goldblum as the Grandmaster (reportedly he was allowed to improvise his entire performance and dialog in the movie)

Also a half serious/half comic cameo by Benedict Cumberbatch as Dr. Strange who's much more competent here than last seen in his own origin story movie a while back.

Despite my own misgivings, it's worth the five bucks on pay-per-view if don't want to wait for it on basic cable or blu ray.