The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Peer Validation (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   What book are you reading right now? (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=59457)

thermos 09-03-2008 03:14 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Don't tease me....seriously.....

And if Candi would scrawl "Jake Chamber's Juggies" across those weapons of mass destruction that she's alluded too (and post a pic).....I'm liable to nut multiple times in succession (and play with it too).

n2tattoos.lol 09-03-2008 03:27 PM

not a bad book, a bit wordy, but pleasant. very interesting plot line.

now reading

part 3 of a 5 part series. probably the most epic sci-fi i have ever read. this should be a miniseries.

werdna 09-03-2008 03:30 PM

I'm currently reading "The Worst Hard Times". It is about the dust bowl. Very interesting book.

tlock 09-03-2008 05:31 PM

the sushi economy

MEGADOUCHE 09-03-2008 07:47 PM

All his books in one. Great Stuff.

Randal Graves 09-03-2008 07:52 PM

heywoodjablowme 09-03-2008 08:06 PM

Just finished "Small Favors" by Jim Butcher, and currently reading Incarnations of Immortality by Piers Anthony. And of course on the side the bazillion white papers, pdf's, and whatever on vmware, active directory, and storage.

DAS 09-03-2008 08:09 PM

I just got back from Europe a few weeks ago, and while I was at the British Library amazed at the original works they had on display there, Like Bronte, Barrie, Shakespeare, Austin, Arthur Canon Doyle, Verne, Hugo, I came to the realization, that although I had read tons of classical literature, some artist I had never read all of their works. So I currently am reading the entire Sherlock Holmes series. Then I will read 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, and Journey to the Center of the Earth, I have read Around the World in 80 Days... Great Book. The best part is I can download them all free to my iPhone.

n2tattoos.lol 09-03-2008 09:02 PM

Code:

let me know what you think about this. i have an active interest. :)

n2tattoos.lol 09-03-2008 09:04 PM

Code:

i was talking with a co-worker who's from Scotland. she was saying her house is 400 years old and is full of history. that blows my mind...her house is older than our country!