The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Sex Talk of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   3 somes (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=1301)

ocdude 12-24-2007 01:05 AM

3 somes

so me and my gf have been together for 5 yrs and last night we were both drunk with some friends and ended up having a three some with her roommate...note that her roommate is her best friend but now its akward since she sucked my off while i ate out my gf..WTF do i do??

Randal Graves 12-24-2007 02:36 PM

Is there an issue between you and your chick? If it's only awkward for the 3rd person in the threesome, who cares?

ocdude 12-24-2007 04:08 PM

yeah cuz she saw some of the pics taken the next day and shit got weird.

EZE123 12-24-2007 06:52 PM

are there pics? Post 'em!

The only threesome I was ever in was with some broads I didn't really know, so there was no hassles for me the next day.

ocdude 12-25-2007 06:02 AM

hahah i would but takes to long to censor all the faces and shit..maybe next time bro

Deeder 12-27-2007 09:16 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Douche. It takes two seconds. 1) There are no pics. 2) Because said 3-some never happend. 3) Period.

Shasturbator 12-27-2007 09:29 AM

Code:

AGREED! LOL!

Randal Graves 12-27-2007 01:14 PM

I'm not saying I agree with the above posters, but proof would help. BTW, if you e-mail me the original pics I'll blur the faces then upload them to the site so it's practically no work on your part.

erelcse20 12-27-2007 04:24 PM

Well, whats the gf saying about the situation?

btw, def post em

ocdude 12-27-2007 04:47 PM

Code:

hahah fuck that shit..i go to a legitimate college man i dont want anyone i know seeing these pics so hate all you want..i only posted for input:mad: