The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Sex Talk of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Girls only: a blowjob technique that makes men cum instantly (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=4323)

Miss ~Chloe~ 05-12-2008 08:09 PM

Girls only: a blowjob technique that makes men cum instantly

Ok, i have not had a chance to try this out but i read this on a guys sex blog.
All the paragraf below is copied form him. It is not me.

"Girls, I am bi and have sucked many, many, many cocks. At the same time I have also visited many professional girls-of-pleasure who have performed oral sex on me.

From these experiences, especially with the pro-girls, I have discovered an interesting blowjob technique that seems to work every time. I have tried it out on a large number of cocks, and indeed, it makes men cum instantly - across the board!

I thought you might be interested (perhaps you already know this simple technique). In case you don't want to suck a cock for too long, but don't want to disappoint your man, this technique comes in handy.

I will try to describe it, but keep in mind, I'm not a native English speaker, so it might be difficult for you to understand what I'm trying to say.

Ok, here we go:

-just suck until the guy gets a good erection. Get things going the usual way.

-now grab the dick with your right hand, firmly at the base. Squeeze gently, so the head is well erect and thus more sensitive. This is important. Keep sucking the usual way.

-now put your mouth around the head and make sure you produce enough saliva, to make everything very wet. Keep sucking the usual way.

-now comes the trick : instead of just sucking, make sure you suck in a bit of air while you suck the head. This will produce very tiny vibrations all around the head and stimulate the nerves more than any other technique.

*** Think of "slurping" soup from a spoon. That's what you should do with the head. The "slurping" - with enough saliva - will produce irrestistible vibrations and make the man cum very quickly.

*** Now practise the "slurping" without anything in your mouth (you can do this now.) You should make a slurping sound. You will feel that the left and right side of your tongue vibrate, with a little bit of saliva under these two sides making the slurping noise. This tongue movement and this type of slurping is the secret! If you do this on the entire head, with enough saliva, your man will shoot his load very fast. The orgasms are also very intense!

That's it.

If I need to describe things in more detail, don't hesitate to ask.

Mind you, most guys will ask you to "stop doing that, or I'll cum". That's when you have to keep doing it... ... unless of course if you want to drive him crazy.

***Refining the technique. Professionals who use this technique do it almost stealthily. You go up and down the cock, and when you go up you start producing the "slurping" technique. Then you go down again, the normal way. On the "up", you slurp again. Once in a while you stick to the head only, and "slurp" and slurp. Then up and down again.

I've performed the technique on very many cocks, and I've seen it work on all of them, regardless of their size, of being circumcized, or of their state of excitement.

With the technique, I can guarantee that men come much more rapidly. (The pro-girls often use it to get their clients to cum more quickly, so they can take on more clients a night and make more money.)

So go ahead, and try it out on your boyfriend/man. And let us know if it worked!"

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

What do you think? It sounds like it makes sense. I cant wait to try it.:)

bexxx 05-12-2008 08:54 PM

my night is now planned thank you! :)

Jaclyn 05-12-2008 10:22 PM

Wow, thanks! I'm going to try this on my boyfriend asap!

PANDAmonium 05-13-2008 01:50 AM

Hmmm. . . Very interesting.

I'll have to try this out sometime, although usually the point of my blowjobs are to torture him endlessly by teasing him. But this will definitely come in handy on a lazy day/when I have other things to do with my mouth.

ms. cellany 05-13-2008 11:57 AM

wow, good to know. I'm sure this comes in handy now and then... ;)

Beatrix Kiddo 05-30-2008 01:56 AM

Nice little trick! I love giving head, but sometimes I just want it to end!:p

RvP 05-30-2008 07:36 AM

Remember ladies,

The Wetter the better

that should be your moto:D

His_Excellence_ 05-30-2008 05:20 PM

Alright fine...
I'll volunteer to be the test subject.
:cool:

jo_dile 05-30-2008 06:33 PM

This is gonna be fun. Thank you Chloe. Agree with you Ashlie ;)

Miss ~Chloe~ 06-01-2008 12:39 AM

has anybody tried it? i have a couple of times and its harder than it sounds - the technique THAT IS! :p