The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Sex Talk of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Do you like a squirter? (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=2005)

goonarms 02-07-2008 12:45 AM

Do you like a squirter?

I just get hella turned on by watching a woman squirt... That intense of an orgasim is impressive.. i was just wondering if anybody else has love for the squirt!

lewdown 02-07-2008 03:13 AM

Had Seen it Before, but experiencing it is a whole other thing

I had seen it in vids all the time and thought it was pretty hot. I figured there was probably some trick photography or other production nonsense going on. But then a few years back, I hooked up with this girl that would get ridiculously wet when she was fingered to the point it would leave the bed soaking, and thought maybe there was something to it.
Last year, I hooked up with a girl who was a true, honest to god squirter. Holy shit, it was amazing. She had told me she squirted, so I figured it was like the previous one, just really wet. No, this was squirting. It was most noticable when she was on her back and I was fucking her from the edge of the bed. She also completely wet the sheets when she was riding me in the cowgirl position, to the point where the sheets, mattress cover and mattress were soaked in about a 2 foot by 2 foot area. I will say though, that if you are with a squirter, make sure she tells you when she is going to cum if you are going down on her, especially if you are 69ing and she is on top. That was a surprising mouthful of hot wet liquid. Good times though...

DSF Guest 8 02-07-2008 08:04 AM

Not into the squirting at all. If I want a fucking shower I will take one on Saturday! hehehe fucking shower hehehehe Get it? Anywhoo... I do like a girl who is really wet. I had one who would drip when she got excited and that was pretty cool!

Randal Graves 02-07-2008 06:42 PM

Not a fan. I find it a little disgusting. I don't want any body fluids being sprayed around.

Carlito's way 03-04-2008 03:00 PM

I want a girl that does it just out of curiosity!!

Does it smell? Does it taste bad?

tell us!

dude 03-04-2008 04:02 PM

I've got like the opposite problem. I think it's cause I'm skinny, but I still have a gut. apparently that doesn't turn girls on?

Public_Enemy_#1 03-04-2008 04:50 PM

fuck Yes!!!!!

what? you don't?

Shasturbator 03-05-2008 04:07 PM

"The Asshole that's an inch away from getting banned, REAL TALK!"

Its nice to have an admin with a sense of humor LMAO!!!

only dated one chick who "squirted" it was kinda like she pissed the bed....

sportster 03-06-2008 05:27 PM

Had a couple girls that squirted. It made for great hotel sex, but I didn't care for the cleanup in my own bed.

Wookin Pa Nub 03-11-2008 01:16 AM

never had one that did so i dont no. wish i did cuz it looks fun