The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - stepPOLLS (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Work (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=6118)

BigMac63 06-11-2008 04:23 PM

Work

I'm sitting here bored at work, with plenty to do, but I don't want to...

So, how about you?

daveyeti 06-11-2008 05:11 PM

Right now, my "job" is studying for the CA Bar exam.
so, yeah. it sucks.
and it doesn't even keep the lights on.

effjay 06-11-2008 06:07 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

CA bar exam, huh? Quite possibly something I will be taking next summer along w/ the Oregon and WA Bars. Let me know how it goes for you Dave.

And as far as a job goes, I don't believe in that shit. Why work when you can live at home above your parent's garage?

jo_dile 06-11-2008 06:11 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Your ambition is what I love about you effjay..(sighs daydreaming) :rolleyes: Sexy ass... ;)

Oh and Im transitioning jobs right now-so I could really give two fucks.... :D

Badcat 06-11-2008 06:20 PM

I might be one of the few people that likes their job. I work from home, get to spend sometime helping people in bad situations, make decent money. About to relocate in about a month but that's ok.

Stl 06-11-2008 06:29 PM

If it wasnt for getting to work with googoogjoob69 everyday and talk about music movies and women I would hang my self with one of the hoist we have.

Only reasson we go in everyday is to see what crazy shit will happen next.

Randal Graves 06-11-2008 06:35 PM

I hate my job, but it does keep the lights on and I don't have to work weekends and I barely put in 40 hrs a week. I guess I can't ask for much else..

googoogjoob69 06-11-2008 06:36 PM

Holla!

7morecharacters

goonarms 06-11-2008 06:44 PM

I love what I'm doing right now because it gives me a vision to what I'm going to be doing in part for the rest of my life... if i can stand it for the rest of the summer I know what I'm going to be doing... I love research interships

Striker 06-11-2008 07:27 PM

I love my job (working on aircraft avionics), but I hate the other shit that comes with it. Like living in this tiny little dorm room and sharing a bathroom with the disgusting person in the next room.