The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Let's have a barbecue... (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=87961)

MadamMeow 07-21-2018 12:41 PM

Let's have a barbecue...

I feel like grillin' & chillin'. Someone make me somthing. :spin:

amtronic 07-21-2018 01:06 PM

Cube steak, fried and sliced up in a leafy green salad.

MadamMeow 07-21-2018 02:43 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

That sounds good too, but I can make that inside.

We get $40 charcoal grills from the supermarket. My husband didn't cover it and it's covered in pollen and had spiders so now we don't want to use it this year. *sigh* :evillol

drchin 07-22-2018 05:44 AM

Something tells me that Godfather is going to be the grillmaster here.

But if you want a side dish -- take a whole bunch of onions and mushrooms, put them in a big piece of aluminum foil, add a big glob of butter and some soy sauce, salt & pepper, close the foil into a pouch and put it on the grill off to the side whilst you're grillin'

Yummy, tangy and tasty :D

The Godfather 07-22-2018 02:43 PM

I got you! Brisket, ribs, yardbird, burgers and dogs. Somebody from Cali can grill up some veggie meat. Who got the baked beans, Cole slaw and most importantly, the libations?

MadamMeow 07-22-2018 07:31 PM

Now we're getting somewhere. I could go for any of that. :D

Hoping these libations include margaritas. :spin:

Frothy Afterbirth 07-24-2018 06:23 PM

I can only bring napkins because I'm really cheap bastard.

But I did see an an ad for frozen steaks at Dollar Tree. Anyone want to risk it? :D

MadamMeow 07-26-2018 04:43 AM

Code:

Not cheap enough, I was thinking of filling a kiddie pool so people can splash themselves off. :lurk:

Now I'm going to have to run around picking up napkins. :(

Worth it, just don't tell me the steak is from the Dollar Tree. I probably won't notice and we'll all get a free high before getting sick. :luv

Vodkaman 07-26-2018 09:15 PM

Speaking of High I will bring the weed a lot of weed. Come to think of it the munchies may make the Dollar Tree steaks eatable

MadamMeow 07-27-2018 05:46 PM

Code:

You got me so high I could have swore on my life I answered this, this morning and now it's disappeared. :lurk:

That's some good ass shit, right there. :D