The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Celebrity Trash of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Taylor Swift - Daily leaving her apartment ceremony in NYC - 7/20/18 (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=87958)

MadamMeow 07-20-2018 06:50 PM

Taylor Swift - Daily leaving her apartment ceremony in NYC - 7/20/18

Kinda wish she was dressing like this for the last go around. You waited to long TayTay :spin:

drchin 07-21-2018 07:35 PM

Bit of an upskirt there in pic 7. I'm surprised the Swifty watchers here aren't all over that :spin:

ktmlew 07-21-2018 08:43 PM

As I posted in the other thread...WTF does her thighs look so much bigger in that ugly black thing she's wearing on her tour?

MadamMeow 07-22-2018 10:36 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

I think she's packing on the pounds, but drchin is right in that she is also wearing depends. In another thread he remembered there are celebs like Fergie that have soiled and/or pissed themselves onstage. :o