The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Sex Talk of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   What is the sluttiest thing you have ever done? (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=4069)

Miss ~Chloe~ 05-02-2008 09:28 PM

What is the sluttiest thing you have ever done?

Guys and Girls - What is the sluttiest thing you have ever done?

I'll start but you guys had better chime in with some stories or i'm going to really be very mad. Here gos

This was about 4 years ago and it was the most sluttiest thing I ever did indeed. I was high on extasy and my friend and I were at a party, I was SOO messed up, my eyes were half shut and I just pulled down my pants and started fingering myself in front of people! I just remember feeling really messed up. My friend took me in the other room and said, "what are you doing!?" She of course woke me up to reality and I stopped doing it, she was like my protector, thank goodness nobody took advantage of me because I was that messed up. At the time I didn't think anything of doing that(fingering myself), until the next day of course, I was so embarassed.

Now you tell your story

Huggybear 05-02-2008 11:15 PM

When i was 19 the craziest thing that i have ever done was eating out my pastors daughter in church while he was preaching in the main auditorium, it was fuckin great. I don't go to church anymore.

binary_jester 05-02-2008 11:23 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

If that happened to me, I'd go to church all the time.

The Godfather 05-03-2008 07:13 AM

Code:

Laaawd Ham Murcy!

DirtiestHarry 05-04-2008 06:51 PM

i fucked a girl from a pretty popular band in my hometown scene behind the stage after she was done singin. she wasnt even that hot.
i got invited to the back room and i ate her out on the table and people were banging on the doors. we ended up moving to the bathroom where we fucked while she was sitting on the counter.
damn that shit was hot.

dusio22 05-04-2008 07:56 PM

had sex with three different women in a 24 hour span. my ex wife, my then girlfriend, and a friend with benefits.
Ah, to be young and crude again.

goonarms 05-05-2008 09:41 AM

Code:

That is absolutely amazing!

SexyLion 05-05-2008 10:04 AM

Sex with a youth advisor in the bathroom of the synagogue. I was underage, she was a little chunky with really nice boobs, and well, I always wondered what happened to her.

dusio22 05-05-2008 10:39 AM

Code:

Now THAT is a story! I have never been to a party that interesting.

Robocock 05-05-2008 06:00 PM

Four way with only two girls.