The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Peer Validation (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   DAE hate it when Justin Beiber comes over... (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=33748)

satan666 04-30-2010 06:02 PM

DAE hate it when Justin Beiber comes over...

DAE hate it when Justin Beiber comes over to just "watch you work" but really just ends up smoking all your weed?

i hate that shit

(pic related... it's a link dumbass, click it!)

MrGoutHimself 04-30-2010 08:45 PM

See, you had me at "DAE Hate it when Justin Bieber."

You're special, little kid, I'm gonna help you.

ThatHaole 05-05-2010 08:14 PM

Look, he's so high on your stash and semen that he doesn't know what "German" means...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkKqi...layer_embedded

EDIT - No embedding here???

WTF? That's f*cked up. Bizarre

Bob Wehadababyitsboy 05-13-2010 10:15 AM

I love it when she comes over, her hands are soft.

satan666 05-13-2010 11:41 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

This is hilarious to me because i posted a pic of a BMW prototype on another forum and titled it "German Engineering" and some guy comments "German? What does that mean? We don't say that in America"... cracked me up.

Oh and also, I'll just leave this here:
Code:

smeegs 05-17-2010 09:40 PM

Who's this Justin Bieber?? She's kinda cute.:rolleyes:

Carlos Spicy Wiener 05-18-2010 08:44 PM

Ok i know this shit head has money, but this fruit loop is gay. he has a fucking tattoo on his belly, I think its a dove or something. I would of kicked the shit out of him back in the day. I got 40 on that he comes out of the closet at 19.

ThatHaole 05-20-2010 11:33 PM

Russell Brand may abstain from drugs following his past addiction problems, but the funnyman doesn't think all stars need to be so careful. Brand told Rolling Stone (via Page Six) the current crop of pop stars should just say "yes."

"The top of the hit parade would look very different if teenyboppers were exposed to heroin. It would weed a lot of them out. I don't think Justin Bieber could handle [Pink Floyd guitarist] Syd Barrett's habit."

The 'Forgetting Sarah Marshall' actor-comedian joked about one of the benefits of young stars succumbing to hard living.

"A lot of people, in their journey to rehab, overdose, and then, perhaps, we would be spared their awful music," he said. "It's Darwinian. It's the law of natural selection."

amylikewhoa 06-07-2010 08:59 PM

wtf is a justin beiber????????

Tablefor5 06-08-2010 08:24 AM

Code:

Bend over and I'll show you!!!!

:D :D :D