The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Random Thoughts V3.0 (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=24661)

n2tattoos.lol 09-10-2009 07:23 PM

all this dick talk makes me want to balance my check book.

Boon 09-10-2009 07:24 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Hey bitch! How's it going? Why you gotta be all Asian and talk about accounting and shit??

amylikewhoa 09-10-2009 07:28 PM

Code:

I was fired for now hiring enough people, not making deposits daily, and then one of my associates not making deposits daily.

On my actual termination paperwork my write ups are not clearly stated, it only mentioned one write up and I had issues with our system and a lot of times the computer wouldn't start so she said I opened late. Which isn't true bc otherwise we would have gotten a fine for breaking the lease.

I'm not withdrawing my money! I've said it like 3 times, the bank automatically pays it out if its under a certain amount. And I don't care if they are penalties bc I never paid into it. Luxottica did and the bank paid interest. They're paying it to me, bc its a private bank and I've earned it. I know it'll come out of my unemployment. But they're just giving it to me

The Godfather 09-10-2009 07:56 PM

Code:

I think you should post a certain person's phone number and email address so we can give them some 4chan action.

amylikewhoa 09-10-2009 08:09 PM

Code:

I don't have a 401k. I didn't want one. Its just money I earned that they're paying me because I don't work there

amylikewhoa 09-10-2009 08:12 PM

Code:

Haha I plan on it. But if its too soon she'll know it was me

jo_dile 09-10-2009 09:06 PM

I dont want children ever. I just did some data entry on some surveys today...there are little boys and girls that are 13 years old that have had 6 + sex partners...they lost their virginity at 10. Im disturbed...:( and very sad

amylikewhoa 09-10-2009 09:45 PM

Code:

gross :eek:

jo_dile 09-10-2009 09:50 PM

Code:

Its sad...and the worse part is it just wasn't one...there was a lot. I don't understand it....and I would never want to be a bad parent so I don't think I'm going to have kids...its too damn scary. :eek:

towdog 09-10-2009 10:15 PM

woohoo!! post 110 in 3.0!! I'm somebody now. :D