The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Sex Talk of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Girls - Anal Stimulation?? (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=3860)

DirtiestHarry 04-24-2008 08:26 AM

Girls - Anal Stimulation??

So i was downtown on my girl last night (we been dating for about 2 months) and it was really wet and slobbery, dripping down to the brown eye.

I started to gently rub the dirty hole with my thumb while assaulting the clit and right before she was cumming and during - I inserted my thumb a little ways into her butt.

She came really hard and aftrewards she said she really liked it and it made her cumm way harder than normal.

So as i was washing my hands :p i got to wondering if other girls would like it too? And if so why have I not tried this a long time ago?!?! :(

girls? what are your thoughts on this? Be honest!

guys? have you had girls that like it also?

Carlito's way 04-24-2008 08:35 AM

tried it very subtly on an ex girlfriend and she never admitted to liking it but she im pretty sure she like it - she seem to anywyas

SexyLion 04-24-2008 08:39 AM

Wife won't let anything be put "in" put I do play with it and she either does not mind, or likes it, but stops me if I try to push in more then a little bit.

towdog 04-24-2008 08:46 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

My wife is the same way. She likes it a whole lot more than she will admit judging by how fast she gets off when I start to play there. Very, very rarely will she let me insert a finger. Generally when she has had a little to drink.

Shasturbator 04-24-2008 08:57 AM

Code:

Code:

same, same thing....

binary_jester 04-24-2008 10:16 AM

My wife likes anal quite often.

satan666 04-24-2008 10:20 AM

^^^ H-i-l-a-r-i-o-u-s!

towdog 04-24-2008 10:23 AM

Code:

LMAO.. That one I have to save.... lol

sportster 04-24-2008 05:37 PM

Hahahaha... Sounds like my wife. :D

Beatrix Kiddo 04-24-2008 09:27 PM

I like it...I always cum harder, also, with a little annnnnal stimulation.. It's great without, But it's nice every so often...