The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Celebrity Nudes and Topless Pics (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Stormy Daniels - Stripping at a strip clubs - March 2018 (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=85526)

MadamMeow 03-11-2018 11:01 AM

Stormy Daniels - Stripping at a strip clubs - March 2018

Pompano Beach - 3/9

amtronic 03-11-2018 12:48 PM

What little interest I might have had in this ho-bag evaporated like the watery jizz Trump dribbled on her, when I found that she screwed Lumpy.

.:flames :mad

DonaldTrump 03-11-2018 01:31 PM

Allow me to reflect on the current establishments surrounding this past situation.

On the plus side, I fornicated with her before she blimped out this much. She is fast on her way to becoming Rosie O'Donnell and we all know how I feel about her. So that was a win for the administration I must say.

On the down side, unless you have money like me, do not agree to pay her by her hourly rate. The lack of traction inside of her feminine parts is astonishing.

Even her ass which is supposed to be the fail safe. So basically you can fuck her for the rest of your life and never get off until you jack it out yourself.

:cool: Luckily I can afford to do that.

This is Donald J. Trump, and I support this message.

Vodkaman 03-11-2018 10:27 PM

I think I spotted Amtronics

Frothy Afterbirth 03-12-2018 05:59 PM

Surprised she has a fur patch.

MadamMeow 03-28-2018 06:22 PM

Long Island - 3/28/18

Frothy Afterbirth 03-28-2018 07:17 PM

I guess it's against the law for full nudity in New York?

DontFearTheReaper 03-28-2018 09:03 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Yup. And no touching unless you pay for a lap dance.