The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Celebrity Nudes and Topless Pics (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Kendall Jenner - Is not an 'Angels' she walked one show and now is with a competetitor (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=88843)

MadamMeow 09-10-2018 06:54 PM

Kendall Jenner - Is not an 'Angels' she walked one show and now is with a competetitor

So this is Russell James selling out for you, because Amerikans are brainless idiots and the Kardkrappians literally have robots that both search their names over and over and also spend money on their krap to boost their numbers to make them look better which will work out for Russell in this kase.

And you know damn well you would jerk off to any skinny brunette of equal proportion, so don't pretend this thing is special.

I will STFU now, you are welcome. :)

bobmystery 09-10-2018 11:56 PM

Word on the street is she wore flesh-toned underwear in those pics that were photoshopped out. I don't know if I believe it, but that's the word on the street. I mean, if they were photoshopped, they did a damn good job editing in the goose flesh where panties would be.

bobmystery 09-10-2018 11:57 PM

Those have to be her tits though, right?

snowkiller 09-11-2018 05:44 AM

If she continues to go topless, I'm going to starting liking her.

johnp3q 09-11-2018 05:16 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

you can see it in some pictures. it seems the pics were posted before the photoshop final edits.

Vodkaman 09-11-2018 05:48 PM

In the running pic you can kinda see a Caitlyn Jenner resemblance

Vodkaman 09-11-2018 05:49 PM

Shit I almost forgot to say fucker her and the rest of her vile family.

MadamMeow 09-13-2018 03:44 AM

For the record, only 1-3 black & white pics each of the actual angels have been dropped so far...but this one has a whole full set. :rolleyes:

Do not for a second think that is a koinkidenke. That was a deal made with the pimp monster to let her prekious kunt drip's set float out around the net first just for the extra attention.

So basically you get her m&m tits at the expense of the actual do it all year angels like Josephine Skriver.

Many of you will not see it, but that's a RIP OFF!

Just sayin'.

loadbreak 09-15-2018 09:52 PM

Smoking fucking hot and I dig it!

drchin 09-16-2018 07:07 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

For sure.

Think I saw yesterday that Kendull's claiming these are "leaked" pictures that were never supposed to be made public 'cause she'd never go full monty, blah, blah, blah . . .

Like everything this lot does, total pre-planned manipulation.