The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Canabis Grow Bible - PDF (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=2382)

Carlito's way 02-26-2008 04:29 PM

Canabis Grow Bible - PDF

The Cannabis Grow Bible: The Definitive Guide to Growing Marijuana for Recreational and Medical Use by Greg Green

Written for new enthusiasts and experienced growers alike, this book explains how to grow large, potent bud. Clearly describes and shows the many innovative ways that cannabis can be grown, with more than 200 photos, illustrations and tables. Find out how to get the best seeds, secure your grow, grow in soil or hydroponics, design your own sea of green or screen of green setup, choose the right strain for you, deal with predators and pests, harvest bud, create an endless supply of clones, make hashish, and even breed a new line of cannabis.

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

ENJOY---

Thomas 02-26-2008 06:51 PM

haha....this looks interesting even though i would NEVER grow anything illegal
*cough* *cough*

but i'd be interested in the techniques in this book. :p

steyr 02-26-2008 06:52 PM

For SCIENCE !!

DSF Guest 8 02-26-2008 08:57 PM

I went to college. Nuttin in the book I haven't already tried/used/discovered in the name of science.

sagicorn1221 02-26-2008 11:29 PM

...for novelty purposes only

Quantumdeep 02-26-2008 11:39 PM

I thank you brada, more knowledge more power.

Public_Enemy_#1 03-04-2008 09:37 AM

can't wait to download this, smoke a joint, and forget to read it

REAL TALK