The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Hey isn't it hard enough to get a girl without this kind of risk? (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=2232)

DSF Guest 8 02-20-2008 09:03 AM

Hey isn't it hard enough to get a girl without this kind of risk?

Glad I am married already.

Ladies you know what a bother it is to carry both your MP3 music player and your Taser gun?

Worry no more.

Taser International introduces the Taser MPH -- the first combination hand-held music player and Taser.

The player, which has a 1-GB capacity that can hold about 150 songs, is embedded in a holster that slips on your belt. Feel the need to zap someone and you can unholster the Taser, use the built-in laser pointer to aim, and blam -- a couple of darts carrying 50,000 volts hits your victim.

And you don't have to miss a beat.

The Taser MPH is not just a gadget, it's a fashion statement. The company is releasing it in several cover motifs, including leopard.

"It's fashion, with a bite," said Taser International spokesman Stephen Tuttle.

Shasturbator 02-20-2008 09:26 AM

LOL, I'll just wait for the smut video of some chick stuffin one of these up her puss and pulling the trigger

DSF Guest 8 02-20-2008 09:59 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

HAHAHA... Be sure and post it when it happens!

goonarms 02-20-2008 12:40 PM

Dear god... Why isn't this thing a Phone too? or perhaps a Camera Phone/ taser/ MP3 player

Shasturbator 02-20-2008 12:52 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

you need to copywright that....NOW....probably too late