The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Celebrity Trash of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Katie Holmes – Birthday girl at Beauty & Essex in NYC – 12/16/2015 (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=77262)

MadamMeow 12-20-2015 09:14 PM

Katie Holmes – Birthday girl at Beauty & Essex in NYC – 12/16/2015

drchin 12-20-2015 09:36 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Not advocating boob jobs mind you, but I think that dress might look a little better on someone a bit more wamdigeous :lurk

MadamMeow 12-21-2015 05:48 AM

Code:

Totally. If the fabric was tight, it might have worked, but yeah that looks like a dress for someone with bigguns. :evillol

Vodkaman 12-21-2015 06:27 PM

I rather see real boobs big or small. Fake boobies just aren't my cup of tea. I like the natural sag of a real boob if you will.

The Godfather 12-21-2015 07:03 PM

I met her while she and Jamie Foxx were chasing each other around in Atlanta. She is nice.

Didn't notice any boobage so she doesn't have any cause I would have noticed because I like breasteses.

drchin 12-21-2015 08:31 PM

Code:

How fun that you got to meet her :)

And aside from her time as Bride of Zenu, she hasn't ever really done anything odd or annoying, I can imagine her as a nice person.

She had some nice boobage when she was younger, but I think child bearing/breast feeding has wreaked its usual havoc on her figure :(