The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   So What The Fuck Happened to Madam? (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=82625)

ThatHaole 09-24-2017 10:26 PM

So What The Fuck Happened to Madam?

Seriously. WTF is going on. She was about the only good thing left on this board. If it's just a place for Todd or Jesus to stroke themselves then let us know so we can go to someplace more relevant and fun like 9gag. Or Metal whatever the weak fuck it was. Or whatever.

el_victorino 09-25-2017 09:53 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Amen, brother

Vodkaman 09-25-2017 05:58 PM

Funny Todd did not post today. Was he trying to push Madam out now that she is gone his job is done? Little by little pisceschef and others like you left or I guess stopped posting. The old school members made this place cool and the forum wasn't the same once you guys stopped posting. I might be one of the lame "newfags" along with others that turned some of the old members off. Sucks to think this place will end.

Vulcan 09-25-2017 06:06 PM

Every site has a shelf life....

BlackCrypt 09-25-2017 07:44 PM

We will probably never hear the truth on here.

The Godfather 09-25-2017 07:52 PM

Looks like someone tried to wipe the place clean of her presence. So is the place on Life Support or in Hospice right now?

drchin 09-25-2017 07:57 PM

From Madam's Twitter account:

"Not sure what will be said cause I don't know what happened, but no guys, I didn't quit. Congrats world, you win again."

Fuck this joint. :flames :flames :flames

Magnusrex 09-25-2017 09:27 PM

Well.......it's been fun.....i know i haven't been active in years, so this really isn't a place that i have much of a right claim to be a part of, that is something the active members have to do. But, if this is a place that doesn't want someone with the loyalty and heart and love for this site that Miss Kitty has.....then I'm out. I know this will effect no one, not even me really. But if a malcontent piece of sociopathic nutcake like me is offended by this.....then you know it is wrong. Been fun, but, bye.
In the words of Groucho Marx "I'd never be part of an organization that would have someone like me for a member."
Flux Also.

BlackCrypt 09-25-2017 09:46 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

I bet you are not the only one.

BigMac63 09-25-2017 10:13 PM

Lucas, or whatever name you’re using these days, catch the lights on your way out. You’ve finally killed this place.