The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Sex Talk of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Ever masturbated with....? (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=1675)

Miss ~Chloe~ 01-16-2008 11:29 AM

Ever masturbated with....?

your brother or sister? i wanna hear stories!

I have. My sister and I used to go to the playground and sit on these big metal sculptures and wrap our legs around them and grind for hours (well it seems liked hours).

it felt soooooo good. At that age i dont think either of us realized it was masturbating tho. :p

lolo 01-16-2008 11:32 AM

thats hot and perverted at the same time.

It's only perverted because i think it's hot that 2 young girls were doing that.

WAIT, exactly how young are we talking, here?

Shasturbator 01-16-2008 12:41 PM

OK, if you and you're sister are both over 18, that shit is hot as hell! As for me, I don't EVER have my junk out around family, hell even if there was an offer on group sex, I'd only do it if I were the only one packin meat to the party! The only time I get my package out around another dude is when I take a piss in a public restoom!

goonarms 01-16-2008 06:06 PM

Yeah I don't think i'd be cool with jerking it with any of my family. I've never done the group thing I think it'd be a little much but It seems like maybe in the future it isn't out of the question

Randal Graves 01-16-2008 07:48 PM

I only have a sister and masturbating in front of her would just be strange.

satan666 01-21-2008 01:01 PM

i only have a sister as well and i think that would go wayyyyyyy beyond the boundaries of brother/sister realations.

Thomas 01-30-2008 09:40 AM

NOT gonna do it... wouldn't be prudent

Shasturbator 01-30-2008 11:35 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!