The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Sex Talk of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Trade off for anal sex (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=1786)

Miss ~Chloe~ 01-26-2008 01:40 PM

Trade off for anal sex

Just curious...Guys, if you wanted anal sex from your girl and she was hesitant, would you let her fuck you in the ass with a strapon just to get it from her?

Girls, if you were hesitant but not totally against anal, would you do it if the guy took it with a strapon first?

i dont want to do that but i read an erotic story on a blog about it and thought it was funny.

Randal Graves 01-26-2008 01:58 PM

Nah. I'm pretty homophobic and a control freak so letting someone stick something in my ass goes against both of those as far as I'm concerned.

aesposit 01-28-2008 03:26 AM

ya i probably wouldn't let the go down...

Shasturbator 01-28-2008 11:04 AM

the only things that I will EVER insert in my body are food and beer through the mouth and air through my nose, the ONLY exceptions would be a Q-tip in my ear, and a pinky up the nose (for obvious reasons) all other regions of my body are EXIT ONLY.......although there was that one rude doctor.......asshole

goonarms 01-28-2008 12:26 PM

A friend of a friend told me a story one time about how her boyfriend wanted anal and she wasn't going to give it up unless he got fucked in the ass first... So She timed how long it took him to blow it during sex and subtracted some and then she got to fuck him in the ass with a leg of a table for i think like 8 minutes or something. So then when it was his turn to fuck her in the ass she could only take it for like 20 seconds or something and she made him stop.. pretty damn cheap i say...

Shasturbator 01-28-2008 01:40 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

you got some wierd friends man......just wierd....

SexyLion 01-28-2008 01:52 PM

would she give me a reach around?

Randal Graves 01-28-2008 05:58 PM

Fuck that shit. If I had a table leg in my ass for 8 minutes home girl would just have to get used to it because I would be deep in that until I blew my load.

Thomas 01-28-2008 06:54 PM

are you kidding me? A table leg??

wouldnt that be about the size of a baseball bat?

thats just insane talk no matter what size it was tho

goonarms 01-28-2008 07:32 PM

I don't think it was a huge table leg... It had to be roughly the same size as his penis is i think