The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Videos That Suck of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Inspiration for Madam Meow. (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=83456)

Wood Dragon 11-10-2017 07:32 PM

Inspiration for Madam Meow.

http://sendvid.com/9jpu8w14

MadamMeow 11-10-2017 07:42 PM

Practice makes purrfect. :o :luv

My skills are no where near that expert level, but I've definitely been brought to that expression many a time.

Vodkaman 11-10-2017 09:47 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

What you may lack in skill I'm sure you make up with enthusiasm :luv

amtronic 11-11-2017 10:22 AM

Code:

My tiny dick, your uvula isn't even in danger. Fun Size, I call it.

:wow

MadamMeow 11-11-2017 12:41 PM

Code:

Younger me ruined her life over fun size/shorter than average guy (with one of those ghey goattees to boot).

As a 510% overcompensator in everything I do, there is much to be desired from a fun sizer's overcompensation and heightened ego that's not normally there from finally having a partner that looks up to them lol.

Of course older me realizes I had much better in the first place, and ruined things just to piss off some other girl, but they were still good crazy times in the moment for sure.

WHOO! :spin:

MadamMeow 11-11-2017 12:42 PM

Half of me wants to train my uvula not to function, those are good wife/whore skills, but then the other half is worried about not being able to become bulimic if I ever reach a level where I feel I need to. :o :evillol :D

Vodkaman 11-11-2017 07:55 PM

Code:

I imagine when those eyes of yours look up at your man while his dick is half way in your mouth getting the second half in doesn't really matter. I'm sure half way to a deep throat by you is better than a deep throat by many. That is how I imagine it! :luv

Frothy Afterbirth 11-14-2017 12:34 AM

Looks like me when I'm in a hurry eating sushi

Vodkaman 11-14-2017 07:10 PM

For everyone's info Frothy nicknamed my penis "Sushi" just FYI

Frothy Afterbirth 11-17-2017 12:08 PM

Code:

Oh please stop boasting, your penis wouldn't past for fish sauce and certainly not big enough to part my lips.... all of my lips. :fuckyou :evillol