The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Professor asks men to send her pictures of their penises to help measure self esteem (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=87534)

Five Inch Taint 06-25-2018 01:31 PM

Professor asks men to send her pictures of their penises to help measure self esteem

Does a larger penis mean more self esteem? One Missouri State University sociology professor is working to find that out and more, and in the name of science is asking men across America to send her pictures of their genitalia.

Professor Alicia Walker*asks participants to voluntarily provide the measurements of their penis when erect and flaccid, as well as photographic evidence, in a research project that has been has been approved by the Missouri State University Institutional Review Board.

“The purpose is to investigate how men feel about their bodies in a culture where we place emphasis on size, including size of penises,” Walker told*The College Fix*via email. “And to further look at how that impacts their tendency toward safe sex, relationships, and more.”

The professor is using Reddit as a tool to spread word of her research project, and some of the platform’s users have incredulously*questioned her*about the need for what a few have termed “dick pics.”

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

MadamMeow 06-25-2018 05:48 PM

Soooo...um...now-a-days you need to be a professor to ask for these things?

I'm asking for a friend. :lurk:

Five Inch Taint 06-25-2018 06:41 PM

Code:

I would be less self conscious if I knew my Weiner pick was for research. Or "research".

MadamMeow 06-25-2018 06:50 PM

Code:

I do all sorts of "research" all the time. All results are purely confidential of course. I wouldn't even tell my specimens the name of the report, but I assure all, it is a very important cause. :spin:

Five Inch Taint 06-25-2018 07:12 PM

Code:

You should set up your own "research" website.

MadamMeow 06-26-2018 03:46 AM

Code:

Well I did have failed madammeowsexcatsfor(dont worry about his name I don't).com my site I built myself to try to recruit bitches to have threesomes with me. :evillol

And I have madammeowpics.com my failed pic host that I got ripped off by the software creator, but yay still alive.

And I have http://madammeowproxy.appspot.com/ my very own ip changer. Not a fail, but you can't use it for anything you need to log into to, just quick shit.

I guess I might as well have madammeowcollectionofcockpicsforresearchsogivemeso me.com

I can see it now, Best Site Ever! :luv

strommsarnac 07-13-2018 09:45 PM

I first thought "show us your vagina first, for science since you want to see penis and that would be fair and balanced".

Then I saw her and my first thought was she looks like Debbie Wasserman Schultz and I don't want to see this professors penis, so now I don't want to see anything she has.

snowkiller 07-14-2018 06:32 AM

Mine is too small to take a pic of, you'll wont be able to see anything.