The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Videos That Suck of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   2 Girls - 1 Mouth (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=677)

Carlito's way 11-20-2007 06:33 PM

2 Girls - 1 Mouth

Most Def NSFW

A Slightly different take on it

http://www.boxtheclown.com/LetMeSeeV...e-8f778267c74c

goonarms 11-20-2007 07:08 PM

Fucking hell.... I don't even want to know!

Thomas 11-20-2007 08:08 PM

jeeesh

fuck man. what makes people do this stuff?

I mean, i know that guy wasnt doing it because he needs the money. He really looked like he was enjoying that shit (literally).

Is there any way this could be fake?

Soldier's Girl 11-20-2007 08:20 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

I am going to cling to the idea that it is ALL fake. It makes the world a better place for me. And to think....I used to sayI would try anything once, I guess that is WAY not true.
;)

Thomas 11-20-2007 08:33 PM

yeah

when people say they would try anything once they usually mean
most anything within reason!

Eating fecal matter just goes WAAAYYY out of the bounds of normalcy.

goonarms 11-20-2007 08:44 PM

I watched this show on Hookers and one hooker said that she had a guy pay her to take a shit on a plate, and then he ate her shit like he was eating a steak and stuff... yeah...

Thomas 11-21-2007 12:04 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

i dunno why but that made me laugh out loud... i think it was the "... yeah..." at the end :D

Rambis 34 11-21-2007 02:38 AM

Ohh god, I almost fucking puked. That was worse than 2 Girls 1 Cup.

Rohall 11-21-2007 04:42 AM

how can anyone eat shit? like what possibly is going through these peoples minds? mmmmm yum wtf?

Soldier's Girl 11-21-2007 08:21 AM

ummmm... :)

Ok, so you've met someone and things are going pretty well and you've had sex a few times and you're ready for things toget a little kinkier. At what point do you bring up the fact the like to be shit on? How does that conversation go? I mean....it can't go very well 99.99999% of the time.

The more I think about it (which is horrible, in and of it's self) you would have to pay for that shit. hehe no pun intended ;) So, paying for it brings up a shitload (hehe) more questions: Are there "special" hookers for that? Is there a special diet the "shitter" has to follow? How do you explain to your doctor why you're so worried about disease you can get through human fecal matter? Is there a mouthwash that can....ok, I'll stop ;)