The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Random Thoughts V5.0 (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=75407)

amtronic 01-14-2017 06:16 PM

Some fucking guy said "Sir" to me. Made me ball up my fists until I realized he could kick my ass. Call me Sir, I'll mumble all the way home about it....

.:mad

Vodkaman 01-14-2017 07:54 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

I wish my garden had this these types of weeds

MadamMeow 01-15-2017 05:08 PM

Code:

If I had a dollar for every time I got called "sir" on the internet.

My name is freakin' MadamMeow for christ sakes. :rolleyes: :trolllol

MadamMeow 01-15-2017 05:12 PM

Code:

Sorta ironically to this conversation, weed nuggets used to make me want these corn nuggets sometimes. :spin:

Five Inch Taint 01-17-2017 12:46 PM

Let's face it, our reading and writing skills in our country...every day there's a story in the paper about how shitty our schools are. They just keep getting worse, all the time. I read a book, it was filled with letters that soldiers in the Civil War had written to their girlfriends back home. These guys were kids. They were fourteen, fifteen-year old kids. Most of these guys had never even been to school, but every single letter in the book was incredible. Every single letter was like: (in southern accent) "My dearest Hannah, this morn finds me wrecked by the fiery pangs of your absence. I'll bear your cherished memory with me, as I battle the forces of tyranny and oppression." Now, think about what the typical letter from your average modern-day soldier, to his girlfriend back home in like, New Jersey's got to read like: (in New Jersey accent) "Dear Marie, it is hot as fuck out here. It is hard to fight these sand monkeys, wit your balls stuck to your legs. It is very, very hot out here because I am in the dessert. What else did I wanna aks you? Oh yeah: DON'T FUCK NOBODY TIL I GET BACK."

Greg Giraldo

MEGADOUCHE 01-18-2017 07:51 PM

Sometimes, I send myself dick pics.

Vodkaman 01-18-2017 10:15 PM

Code:

It's not true

MadamMeow 01-19-2017 05:20 AM

Code:

DonaldTrump 01-19-2017 12:55 PM

I wouldn't mind a little bow. In Japan, they bow. I love it. Only thing I love about Japan.

I am Donald J. Trump, and I approve this message.

amtronic 01-19-2017 03:58 PM

Code: